General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2003, 10:46 AM   #1  

Unhappy losing in all the wrong places

I am 45 years old and have finally found a diet that works for me, which I am very thankful for, but the problem is I am loosing weight in the breasts and I don't want to. Does anyone have a suggestion of some hidden knowlege of how I can keep loosing weight and keep the weight I have in my breasts?
Old 05-17-2003, 10:53 AM   #2  
Student of the Hoof

You cannot, to the best of my knowledge, change where you are going to lose the fat. What you might want to do is consider adding in a good amount of lifting weights to develop the chest muscles. That will, in turn, support the remaining breast tissue in a much better fashion, helping to enhance the bustline.
Old 05-17-2003, 10:59 AM   #3  

Thanks RavenToy, I guess it's better to be thin and small busted than big busted and fat, but I wish I could have both! :-)
Old 05-17-2003, 11:09 AM   #4  
Student of the Hoof

If my daughter could give you hers, she would. She wants to have hers removed. Too bad we can't just swap 'em around.
Old 05-17-2003, 11:15 AM   #5  
Searching

Its a hormonal thing lady, your out of luck. My mom had never lost her breasts when she lost weight till she was over 40. Lifting should help, but remember your as beautiful as you feel.

Miss Chris
Old 05-19-2003, 01:17 PM   #6  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Try doing push-ups to help increase the breast muscle.
Old 06-07-2003, 11:35 PM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I loose it in the face and boobs first.... I was thinking the same thing...gee I wouldn't mind keeping what I got but if they have to go, they have to go !! LOL

Sorry wish there was some magic thing we could do.... how about buying some extra facial tissue's and stuffin them in the bra LOL.
Old 06-30-2003, 01:17 PM   #8  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I am losing in the band size, which means I now go up a cup size. Frustrating!!!!
Old 06-30-2003, 02:25 PM   #9  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Maganda you MUST tell me what diet you are following, maybe I can lose there too! I only wish I could lose in the boob department. That and the face are two places I never can lose in. Sorry ladies but I think boobs are definitely overated. I am not that big, a C cup but all my life I have hated having the so called big boobs which really aren't that big. I so tired of guys looking at my boobs instead of my face. I would much rather be a cup smaller. I even thought about having a breast reduction but am a little scared of going under the knife. Guess I am stuck with them for the rest of my life.
Old 07-05-2003, 12:39 AM   #10  

Maganda, Im goin to bust your bubble. What you experience is VERY common and the reason is actually pretty simple. The Breast is composed of mostly fat and its no wonder that it gets burned off.

You can not pick and chose where you loose fat. You CAN choose where you build muscle which will be evedent when you loose the fat but genetics determine where you loose it. Ill also tell ya that the first place you gained it is usually the last place you loose it.

The others were correct with weightlifting supporting the breast tissue by building chest muscle.

Ive lost weight in my breasts too, but too bad the skin didnt go back with the weight! They just hang to the knees now!

Tiff
Old 07-23-2003, 01:14 PM   #11  
The ever shrinking woman!

I feel your pain, I lost all mine in the face/breast/stomach first.. and I really could use my boobz back, and less butt please!

I wish there was a solution... *sigh*
Closed Thread