Talk about Your Screen Name

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Mine is my last dog's name, Bella & my daughters first dog's name, Mack
    Bellamack
  • Mine is less about the chicks in "3FC" and more about me (a Chickie) having chickens (Chicks).

ChickieChicks!
  • What do you do when you want to lose weight? You turn over a ......... New leaf
  • When I had decided I needed a support group to help me loose this weight again. I said to myself, "It's time to try again." Right then my hubby said something. So I added the Mrs. to it. Not very original. But I really couldn't think of anything....
  • These are great. I'm in awe of people who can come up with cool screen names, since I have no imagination. Mine is my name and the last 4 digits of my phone number. I use this for almost everything.
  • This is such an interesting thread!

I'm lunarsongbird, because my maiden name was quite celestial and my new married name is a type of songbird= lunarsongbird. I think it's quite clever. Haha.
  • I was looking in the mirror, at my highest weight, wishing to be smaller. Hence, "I See You Wishing".
  • Great thread!

My name is a spin off of my real name/nickname that my mom calls me.

I wanted to do "Krissy Missy" but that name was unavailable.
  • *ahem*

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

"The Jabberwock" -- From Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland

I'm a literature buff.
  • Not a fan
    My little cousin watches that show and then when she can't get the results that they do on TV she gets discouraged and gives up. I think its a bad example for teens that are just starting to understand how the body and healthy eating work.
  • Mine is the name of a character from the cartoon Adventure Time... The Earl of Lemongrab. I like kooky, weird cartoon characters.
  • Hotaru means "firefly" in Japanese. I thought it was appropriate, as I was a Japanese major and will always be a Browncoat. I think it told me that the name was taken already, so I added -chan, which is a diminutive that essentially turns the meaning into "little firefly."

Sontaikle, I'm so glad that you posted...I assumed that your name had to be somehow associated with Sonic after you declared your car to be "Sonic blue" in the geek thread I made over the summer, but I couldn't quite figure out how
  • I picked my name before the second JudgeDredd movie came out. Sounds cool, sort of aligns with my carreer...and the picture well....I love the Hulk, and I want to be that bad *** LOL. Maybe not so green!
  • Betsy because that's my name (I'm to an age where I need these daily reminders.....) and 2013 because this is the year I'm STARTING my do over. It will take me until 2016 to lose all the weight if I do it correctly which is slowly.
  • My name is partially ripped from a Jennifer Lopez song. I like how upbeat and positive it feels but at one point she sings:

I wanna dance, and love, and dance again

I didn't like the repetition so I just switched it around and added live instead of dance for a second time.