General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #1  
Kandie Apple Sundae

S/C/G: 225/180/150

Height: 5 foot 2

Default Help if you can...or just support me with supportive words. :)

I wanted to introduce everyone to a project of mine.

I hope to be able to spend some time and travel all over New Mexico and photograph NMs Parks and National Monuments. As well as our vast forests and beautiful landscapes.

From the top of the highest Mountain to the lowest desert. I want to take my photographs and publish them into a big beautiful glossy book for the whole world to see.

I also want to donate 10% of every book sale to the NM State Park Dept.

I have photographs in my archives of places that have been torn down. Places that have been ravaged by fires that will never be the same again. Vistas and landscapes that people might not ever get to see because they are in the back country, in the back of someones vast acreage. Or they are simply places that are not popular to visit and are off the beaten path.

I hope that you guys will all take a moment to visit my project and if you like it, help fund it. Or spread the word and tell as many people as you can about it.

I want to make a whole series of books about New Mexico, but I can only do that if I can take the first step and start the first project.

Thank you in advance for your attention and maybe your donations.

Kandie

http://kck.st/Qswvyq
Ksquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 295/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9

That sounds like an amazing project... and what an experience for you!

I wish I could pledge but I am beyond broke a fiance lost his job last week
but i put a link to your site on my facebook
pnkrckpixikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:58 PM   #3  
Kandie Apple Sundae

S/C/G: 225/180/150

Height: 5 foot 2

Thank you so much. I lost my job yesterday, but it could be a blessing in disguise. Maybe can get this off the ground and start making some money.

I appreciate your sharing and Thank you again.
Ksquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:12 AM   #4  

You are passionate and are creating an archive of very profound images, congratulations.

Have you approached publishers? It is possible that the right publisher will support you with an advance that would allow you to continue your work with some degree of financial security.
Sinoia is offline   Reply With Quote