General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-15-2011, 12:10 PM   #16  
New Beacher!

S/C/G: 174/154/125

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne 3FC View Post
It's still their territory, though, and if they are trying to make efficient use of every opportunity, then I see nothing wrong with that.
Technically, it's the public bathroom on the second floor. We just happen to take up the entire second floor, but we do have clients who use that bathroom.

I do see where you are coming from though.. I just personally find it tacky.. the emails? fine.. I have email filtering for that very purpose.. it's the bathroom thing that makes me bonkers.

Last edited by KicknKnit; 08-15-2011 at 12:25 PM. Reason: wrong post
KicknKnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 12:16 PM   #17  
New Beacher!

S/C/G: 174/154/125

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMONEY View Post
Serving size: 1 peach float
Calories
I originally posted this on the South Beach forum which is why I was all about the sugar content.

If I were to have this float, I would undo all my hard work busting sugar cravings which are a HUGE problem for me. I find it also very interesting that right next to it is an article about diabetes..

also, regarding low fat, there is a lot of research coming out now that low fat isn't necessarily better for you.. and could be possibly part of the reason that we are fatter as a Nation (USA) that we were 20 years ago.. but of course in 10 years, they will refute that too.

I can also find a lot better ways to injest 269 calories that don't include fake food or that much sugar. Thank you for posting that information, though because the article UNDER the one for the peach float is how you can burn 149 calories swimming for 1/2 an hour.

I think what my biggest issue is that I cannot get away from this. An email every day? fine. Heart healthy cook books in the lunch room? no problem, I've actually found some great recipes in there that I can adapt to fit what works for me.

But the bathroom too?! I'm starting to feel like I'm being nagged to death by my "mother"

Last edited by KicknKnit; 08-15-2011 at 12:25 PM. Reason: more info
KicknKnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:43 PM   #18  

Quote:
I'm starting to feel like I'm being nagged to death by my "mother"
That would be "nanny."
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote