General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 12-10-2008, 12:55 PM   #16  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

Hahaha, oh man, that's harsh!! I went tubing one time when I went camping with a friend and her dad and her boyfriend... I was not prepared so I wore a tube top.... mmhmmm... anyways, they left my friend on the dock because me and her were taking turns going around the lake... so her dad and bf were in the boat. I flipped off the tube, hit the water really hard a couple times, and when I surfaced and they came back, my boobs were all floating in the water and stuff... ahah they had a good laugh.
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:31 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

I was visiting my DH's grandparents and sat down on their couch and broke one of the wooden slats underneath that hold the cushions.
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:54 PM   #18  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

Height: 5'4"

I was at a preschool parents class meeting in someone's home. It was when I was at my at my heaviest. I entered late into a room of, as it happens, very fit and trim people.
As everyone was looking at me, I sat on a chair and broke it.

I was MORTIFIED.
kittycat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:00 PM   #19  

Quote:
I was at an agility trial working in the ring, and there are lots of people watching. I went to get up from one of the plastic chairs and it was stuck to me.
Not to one-up you, Janis427, but, I was at a trial competing on an 'excellent' course, trying (with success!) to keep my pants up (they were ill fitting and the belly was in the way), and keeping the dog on course. Laughing the whole time, the judge was laughing and shaking her head in amazement, the other folks were laughing, and we qualified!!!!! Note - for you none agility folks - there are no errors aloud and you must complete it in set time.
2fat2bphat is offline   Reply With Quote