3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   What is something that nobody could possibly know about you? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/156153-what-something-nobody-could-possibly-know-about-you.html)

NightengaleShane 11-20-2008 09:04 PM

:lol: Sarah, me too!

Infact, one time, back in my skinny days (ironically!), I did just that!

SarahD 11-20-2008 09:12 PM

HMMMM....
I always wonder if there were no such thing as ice cream how skinny I would be!!
Its THAT bad!

PearFreak 11-20-2008 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzybizzy5 (Post 2463002)
My ex husband went into hiding to try to avoid creditors and I started getting his "bills" mailed to my address. So...I got fed up one day and called ALL OF THEM....and told them where he lived. :) yes, I hold grudges.

Good For You!!!

I've done similar to an ex of mine... It felt sooooo good!! Just thinking about it now, makes me smile. Hehehe!!!

EZMONEY 11-20-2008 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarahD (Post 2463644)
I could throw down a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and still want more!

13 years ago CHERRY GARCIA visited me nightly to the tune of 10 extra pounds....had to kick him to the curb!!

flaminjo 11-21-2008 01:02 AM

ha ha! i like this thread, i actually took my dad's shaving razor when i was 13 and shaved off my hands and legs, as i wanted to look like a lady! no body knows about ti!

mazza 11-21-2008 09:16 AM

I love the smell of petrol. LOVE IT.

EDIT: please note; I am not a petrol sniffer, and since I don't drive a car - I hardly smell the stuff anyways... :)

...phew.

mazza 11-21-2008 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightengaleShane (Post 2463634)

Sometimes, I get really tired at night and skip showering :o

Me too!
Quote:

I'm afraid of the dark, too.

SAME! It's my biggest 'fear'. Well, of the tangible world anyway.

grneyedmustang 11-21-2008 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarahD (Post 2463644)
I could throw down a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and still want more!

Ben, Jerry, and I had a very very close relationship for many years. We spent many a Saturday night together. :drool: I'm trying to leave them now, but they just keep sticking around (my midsection, that is). :D

4star 11-21-2008 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightengaleShane (Post 2448776)
Ha... relationship experience... that's another thing - I am far less sexually experienced than most people assume :o :lol: And despite my "alternative" appearance, I'm really somewhat "vanilla"

mazza - my dad laughed and my mom freaked out, then proceeded to cut little snippets from the hair on my head and precisely glued it to where my eyebrows previously were!

That is the funniest thing I have read in a long while! LOL! I can totally see a mom trying to do that while freaking out! Wonder why she didn't go for the eyeliner pencil, shock maybe? :lol::lol:

purpleorc 11-21-2008 09:55 AM

I was 5 years old at the time and took a pair of scissors to my hair and was chopping merrily away much to the horror of my Mum. At that age I thought it grew back immediately. The worse thing it was my school photograph the next day. So here is me my first school photograph supporting a crew cut as that was the only thing that could be done to my hair after my scissor happy session. Needless to say not many people have ever seen that photograph as I look so like a little lad in that one :o

sweet_talker 11-21-2008 12:37 PM

Quote:

Despite being very outgoing, I am more of a listener than a talker. I usually end up knowing more about other people's lives than they know about mine. And despite being relatively open and shameless, there are parts of my life that I rarely disclose to anyone.

Me too!!

KateRN 11-21-2008 06:41 PM

i was homeschooled from 2nd grade until graduation. but i'm one of the few whose parents did not do it for religious or political reasons.

however,

in the 1st grade, i went to school. it was picture day. i snuck a barbie bright blue hair clip in my back pack and before the picture clipped it into my hair and hung it in front of my face. I never told anyone about my streak of blue hair until the photos came back and my family was shocked! :) i still have no idea why the school photographer let me get away with that....

Moonlight Mistress 11-24-2008 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KateRN (Post 2465027)
i was homeschooled from 2nd grade until graduation. but i'm one of the few whose parents did not do it for religious or political reasons.

however,

in the 1st grade, i went to school. it was picture day. i snuck a barbie bright blue hair clip in my back pack and before the picture clipped it into my hair and hung it in front of my face. I never told anyone about my streak of blue hair until the photos came back and my family was shocked! :) i still have no idea why the school photographer let me get away with that....

Oh my gosh, that's the cutest thing ever! My mom would have been upset with me as well, but if my little girl does something like that, I'll still think it's cute...haha

nelie 11-24-2008 02:01 PM

I'm pretty open and I'll tell stories about myself even from when I was young.

Here are 2 stories that I probably haven't told much although my husband knows both...

I've always had male friends and few female friends, even when I was very young. I think I was in the 4th grade one day and talking to some guy friends and they started daring eachother about stapling their finger. I said lets all do it, I'll go first. So I walk up to the teachers desk, stick my finger under her stapler and stapled. I think I screamed but the poor teacher was horrified and the boys were horrified. I was mad that they didn't do it after me though.

Another thing is that although I've kissed very few people in my life, some of them have been girls. I actually think its a big deal to kiss a guy but not really a girl, at least for me because I'm not sexually attracted to women. Anyway, once in college I was kissed by a girl in a friendly way and then a few years ago I was hanging out with a few girls and I don't know what got into us but one girl started it. Although it was fun just to be goofy, it is kind of strange to kiss someone and not feel anything as opposed to what it feels like to kiss someone I'm attracted to.

Elwing 11-25-2008 09:27 AM

I can't believe I only found out about this thread now!

I talk to myself. A LOT. When I'm cycling you can hear me mutter phrases like "Now I'm going to the supermarket... next alley to the left. And I'll buy bread and milk and.. oh, I also need some vegetables..." yeah, it's not like what I say is really interesting :).

I dance in front of the mirror and do some kind of play back show on the music I happen to have on. Also, I sing out loud with mp3 players on. There must be people who know that (for example, those who pass me by while I'm doing it). It's probably horribly out of tune but I can't really be bothered. When I have music I want to sing!

I-don't-know-how-many pages ago someone said they sometimes keep thinking of shameful things in the past, and just keep cringing. Well, I have that too! It's really irritating :).

Gross body habits... I pick my nose. And I'm a pretty compulsive skin picker. It's really stress relief for me. My skin would probably look a lot better if I just stopped picking at it. I do it on my face, but even more on my shoulders, upper arms and the part of my back that I can reach. I even do it on boyfriends if they don't stop me :D. It's just such a satisfying activity.