3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   What is something that nobody could possibly know about you? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/156153-what-something-nobody-could-possibly-know-about-you.html)

luvmyinnerdemon 11-26-2008 02:17 AM

ooh i just got caught up and that was fun!

hmm secrets about me- i also have hair on my toes, and feel as though my mother loves my step-bro and step-sister more than me.

another one thats just me- I have an intense fear of snakes but am so facinated by them, me and two of my cousins almost set my uncles camp on fire, but we put it out, there were smoke stains and the cabinets over the stove's stain was bubbled but my aunt and uncle never noticed, at one point in my relationship there was another guy that liked me and i had to choose pretty much and i constantly think about what would have been had i made a diffrent choice

tamaralynn 11-26-2008 07:54 AM

I have lots of pets

4 cockatiels, 2 budgies, a cat, a bearded dragon and about 20 fish - all in a 3 bedroom townhouse ;)

srmb60 11-26-2008 08:00 AM

I am a praise junkie. My husband has it figured out and I'm sure my children know. Folks I've known for a while probably have it figured out too.

Seriously ... with me ... flattery will get you almost anywhere.

luvmyinnerdemon 11-26-2008 11:55 AM

ooh another one about me, i get excited about the simpliest things, my mom came out to visit me and bought me a new pair of converse and i thanked her million times and kept talking about how much i loved them the whole time she was here

owlmonkey 11-26-2008 02:03 PM

I was vegetarian until I was 3. I refused to eat any type of meat. Too bad the first time it was bologna! :P

EZMONEY 11-26-2008 07:51 PM

When I was much younger....and she too...I had a crush on Blythe Danner

SUSAN I just love-love the way you swoon to Barry

srmb60 11-26-2008 08:01 PM

Barry is NOT my favourite! If I've told you once Gary ....:nono:

I asked for :joker:bereavement:joker: when Maurice died. Which I thought was funny until I met a guy who took three days off when John Lennon was shot.

EZMONEY 11-26-2008 08:03 PM

just seeing if you were paying attention!

mazza 11-26-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SusanB (Post 2470651)
Seriously ... with me ... flattery will get you almost anywhere.

Same here. It's a weakness of mine. I've been talked into doing stupid things after having had someone flatter me. I'm better now, but still...

sweet_talker 11-27-2008 10:26 AM

I only like compliments from certain people.

mazza 01-10-2009 07:28 PM

Me too. Other times it can make me uncomfortable.

TIARA 10-19-2009 01:29 AM

im a huge twilight fan... lol absolutly love it..

TIARA 10-19-2009 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by mandalinn82
When I'm alone and baking (sometimes cooking, but mostly baking) I have a running cooking show dialog in my head. If no one is home, sometimes the commentary is out loud.
lol i do this too.. one day i got caught by my brother(scared me half to death) and he still teases me to this day lol...

sweettooth 10-24-2009 01:05 AM

I hate reeses pieces and any candy with peanut butter.
I am 24 and I have only had 1 bf, he is also the only guy I ever kissed.
I have never worn a bikini in my life

funnycanadiangirl 10-24-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schumeany (Post 2448535)
However, I'm doing my best to dredge up something. Well, I have a thing for Anderson Cooper, the CNN Anchor. It adds a whole new dimension to watching the news

Oh honey, you and me both. I have such a huge crush on him. I read his book and it just made it worse!!! But that's not a secret. I think everyone in my life knows about my love for that silver fox!

What don't people know about me.... I secretly watch Gossip Girl. I hate it. But I am completely addicted.