3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   What is something that nobody could possibly know about you? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/156153-what-something-nobody-could-possibly-know-about-you.html)

mazza 11-11-2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightengaleShane (Post 2448743)
so when I was 8 years old, I shaved my eyebrows off instead.

:lol: How cute!! I think...? What did your parents say?

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightengaleShane (Post 2448743)
I tend to act like a complete doofus (or worse, a jerk :() when I really want someone to like me. Ironic, huh?

Me too... I think it's cause I get all :o when I'm trying to act :cool:

junebug41 11-11-2008 09:00 PM

I am an expert skate sharpener... hockey skates, specifically.

I could kill Chuck Norris with one of my edges ;)

NightengaleShane 11-11-2008 09:07 PM

Ha... relationship experience... that's another thing - I am far less sexually experienced than most people assume :o :lol: And despite my "alternative" appearance, I'm really somewhat "vanilla"

mazza - my dad laughed and my mom freaked out, then proceeded to cut little snippets from the hair on my head and precisely glued it to where my eyebrows previously were!

I am the same way on the :cool: vs :o thing - I just really want them to think I'm awesome/funny/entertaining and end up coming off as silly, cocky, weird, or just plain smug depending on the person/situation :( Then, I repeat the situation in my head until I torture myself wondering what the other person thought, asking myself, "Why couldn't I have just... been... well... me?"

mandalinn82 11-11-2008 09:17 PM

Aphil - Bizarre - you just described my eyes. I've never met anyone else with the same weird gold/amber, teal/blue outer ring, gray outside that. Mine were blue until I was 8. How strange!

Speaking of shaving stories, when I was 4 or 5, my dad shaved off his beard. When he came home, I REFUSED to believe it was him and screamed my head off whenever he came near me. I screamed that he was a stranger and that I wanted my daddy. I wouldn't let him touch me until it started growing back.

He didn't significantly change his beard again until I was 25.

NightengaleShane 11-11-2008 09:19 PM

Awwww, Manda, that is SO CUTE about your dad and the beard!

schmalger 11-11-2008 09:24 PM

I have a disturbing shaving story...it's disturbing to me anyway! I was nearly THIRTEEN when I started shaving my legs. All of my friends had been doing it for at least a couple of years, but my mom thought I was too young. (Maybe that's why I am such a prude?) But that summer, I was staying with my dad and was planning to go swimming. Well, the hair on my legs matched the hair on my head - dark brown - and I was too embarrassed to go. So I called my mom and asked permission to shave! She said yes. And you know? I don't think I would have done it if she'd said no!! :lol:

valpal23 11-11-2008 09:30 PM

Nobody knows it but me - I decided to just work on maintaining my weight through the winter -- and only because of the way weight loss has affected my wardrobe..

I'm a size 14/16 and my main reason for maintaining right now is I bought a sweet professional wardrobe in this size and dont want to have to shell out the hundreds of bucks for all new stuff till spring. I cant afford to till then!

CountingDown 11-11-2008 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful Ace (Post 2448602)
Oh oh!! I buy chop sticks and eat a lot of my food at home with them... I don't know why!

I do too - it helps me eat slower and more deliberately!

Something no one knows about me? Hmmm...
Oh, I know - I love giraffes. I even sponge painted my bedroom in "giraffe" and upholstered one wall in giraffe fabric. I have stuffed giraffes on my dresser, and an old church pew along one wall - redone in giraffe print :D

Not sure that my DH finds giraffes as mood enhancing as I do though :lol:

evilwomaniamshe 11-11-2008 09:44 PM

One of my legs is 1/2 an inch shorter than my other leg, so I have quite the
wiggle when I walk! Most people probably think I wiggle and shake my booty on purpose, but seriously I can not help it....

I'm a floss freak, I floss my teeth 4 times a day, thats the secret to my perfect smile.

I wear thongs sometimes, but the majority of the time I go commando!

Mom2QJandT 11-11-2008 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aphil (Post 2448688)
Hey Mom2QJandT-

We live about 30 minutes away from each other...give or take. (Shelbytucky... ;) )

How cool! I use to work down that direction!

Mom2QJandT 11-11-2008 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandalinn82 (Post 2448788)
Aphil - Bizarre - you just described my eyes. I've never met anyone else with the same weird gold/amber, teal/blue outer ring, gray outside that. Mine were blue until I was 8. How strange!

Speaking of shaving stories, when I was 4 or 5, my dad shaved off his beard. When he came home, I REFUSED to believe it was him and screamed my head off whenever he came near me. I screamed that he was a stranger and that I wanted my daddy. I wouldn't let him touch me until it started growing back.

He didn't significantly change his beard again until I was 25.

I had about the same thing happen, but I was in Kindergarten and my dad tried to pick me up from school and I screamed that he was a stranger. He also kept his beard until I was about 25, maybe older, lol.

Billies Pottery 11-11-2008 10:35 PM

All the piercing stories are making me squirm, i don't even have my ears pierced.
I think Anderson Cooper is gay.
I shaved my eyebrows off once because my little sister did and started to cry, so i wanted to make her feel better.
I'm 34 and i've only ever had sex with my husband, but we've done it thousands of times, so i'm an expert.

rileyozzy 11-11-2008 10:50 PM

I think Anderson Cooper is gay too!

junebug41 11-11-2008 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rileyozzy (Post 2448940)
I think Anderson Cooper is gay too!

He is :) Said so himself to Oprah.

luvja 11-11-2008 11:01 PM

Here's another one - The first boy I ever fell in love with turned out to be gay! Of course he didn't know I was madly in love with him, and in my heart of hearts I knew he was gay but didn't want to believe it. He finally came out the end of grade 12. I cried the entire night!
Gay guys attract to me like glue. Always been that way. No idea why.