General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-18-2008, 11:52 AM   #46  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

zeffryn - it's totally in-store today/tomorrow and that's why i'm so bummed
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:19 PM   #47  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Sass - I just saw an ad on TV for it....sounds like a great sale.

Re: PS3, we already have one. It's our blu-ray player for our big tv in the living room. DH wants to be able to play blu-rays on our new bedroom tv (32" Sharp 1080p) without having to unplug and replug the ps3 each time. I can't blame him, it takes forever.

Blu-Ray players have definitely come down in price quickly....probably since the format war was decided. I recently saw a Magnavox at Wal-Mart for $199. I saw a Sony blu-ray player for $249 on Black Friday...although I can't remember where (Target or Best Buy, probably).

Anybody know if stores like Banana Republic do BF stuff? I would like to get DH more shirts.

I wonder if The Dark Knight is going to be released before the Holidays...I'm sure it will. I haven't seen mention of it being released before BF, though. DH wants it bad (it had the almost never used triple star next to it) as well as the Matrix blu-ray box set.

Jeez...his Christmas list could almost be interchangeable with my 14 year old nephew's x-mas list.
zeffryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:24 PM   #48  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Also, I wonder what Amazon is going to be offering this year....last year they had some really great deals.

I have a $25 gift cert. to Amazon....not sure if I'm going to save it and use it for gifts or if I'm going to pick something out for myself, it was a birthday gift
zeffryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:32 PM   #49  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by modkittn View Post
Have you seen Target's ad this year? Its pretty horrible
Yeah, I've seen it. Not as good as previous years. But still some things I want to get. Can't beat their dvd assortment and prices. I have lil ones so the toys/clothes section is where I go...
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:59 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 250ish/215/150

Height: 5'5

I love Black Friday!! I go out every year. This year I have to work though. The mall that I work in is opening up at midnight so I get to work from midnight til 5:30 then I get to go get all of my shopping done. As a gift to you guys I"ll let you know about our doorbusters!!

I work at the ever so wonderful Bath and Body Works. Every store in the country has the same deals however most will not be opening at midnight as ours is so check your local opening times.

Wallflower plugin starter kits and refills are on $5 normally 12.50

Japanese Cherry Blossom and Warm Vanilla Sugar Products EXCLUDING the eau de toillet are $4.oo each normally 9.50- 12.50

All hand soaps are 4 for $10 normally 4.00-5.00 each

AND................................ With any $40 dollar purchase you will be eligible for to buy our VIP bag for another $15. This bag includes multiple full sized products totalling to $106.00! VERY limited quantity of these bags. Our store is the busiest in the district and recieved about 300 of them. Ejoy, be safe, and have fun!!
apotter8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 01:16 PM   #51  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

im not going out this year... BUT i am doing some black friday online shopping.

black-friday.net has TONS of stores and sales. It shows what things will be on sale at what places and what time they open and what not
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote