General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-11-2008, 03:47 PM   #31  
DRUG FREE

S/C/G: 165/153/130

Height: 5'8''

I have seven tattoo's and a septum piercing.I used to have more but my job wouldnt allow it. Also, I have hgauged ears, 3/4''.
MISFIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:09 PM   #32  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Oh wow..that is an awesome tattoo!!!

Heres my tats and their meanings:

my 1st tat. It doesnt really have a meaning, other than it being my first one. And "AJO" is my hubby's initials.

This is in memory of my mom.

I'm a Navy wife..and this is for all the heartache that I've gone through while my hubby has been in the Navy.

No piercings yet (other than my ears). But I wanna get my nose pierced next..and get a tat on the back of my neck.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:40 PM   #33  

Height: 5' 5"

Awesome tattoos everyone. I have only one on my back. My friend drew the dove that is in the middle of my family crest and made it a little more feminine and less angry.

I desperately want another tattoo. It really is addictive. I wish I could attach a pic but have a new computer with no pics.

Thanks for sharing all of yours!
jerzygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:09 PM   #34  
ChunkyDunkersAnon Founder

S/C/G: 215/192/150

Height: 5'3"

Wow, madam, those pics are gorgeous!! You are beautiful, and your work is beautiful, and the mini goal tattoo is awesome!

Piercing was my first love, and I did all of them myself (even my girls). I had nose, lip, bellybutton, and nipples. I would love to have anti eyebrows but I'll just have to take them out in medical school.

I have only ears now, boring old ears >.> I have tattoos planned but I'm really paranoid about finding the "perfect artist" ): I can't tattoo myself. And it makes me sad.
littleblacklies is offline   Reply With Quote