General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-27-2008, 01:01 AM   #16  
Healthy mommy

S/C/G: 246/235/150

Height: 5'8 3/4

The children sound adorable, you guys. So sweet!

Ooh, I have a suggestion if you're craving oatmeal cookies and want to make 'em healthier: use steel cut oats, splenda or agave nectar or whatever, and applesauce instead of oil or butter. That would probably hit the spot when you're craving oatmeal cookies. Still, some people can't stop at just 2 so kudos!

hehe Junebug, don't worry, one day you'll have kiddies of your own. Maybe turn that "I want babies" look into this "I want you now" look and DH won't be so opposed. Bwhaahaha.
Fat Melanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:04 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 220/217/215 by Halloween!

I ate way too much last night... I know a lot of dietitions say it's good to just indulge once in a while because it helps keep your matabolism in check. But now I feel guilty.

We went out to dinner last night and after weeks of grazing (eating smalls meals all day long basically, and never feeling stuffed) I actually ate until I was full. I think it was a small shock to my system because afterwords I felt really sluggish and sleepy.

I just now noticed my goal is showing up under my avatar. The way I have it typed is probably confusing. I weigh 220 now, trying to get down to 215, by Halloween. No current weight in the middle because 220 is my current weight.

Last edited by PriestessCynder; 09-27-2008 at 11:06 AM.
PriestessCynder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:46 AM   #18  

Today I put on a pair of pants that I haven't worn in two months or so... But it's not because they didn't fit two months ago. It's because I was just too self conscious about how I looked in them. Now that I am a few pounds thinner I actually look presentable in them.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:04 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessCynder View Post
Today I put on a pair of pants that I haven't worn in two months or so... But it's not because they didn't fit two months ago. It's because I was just too self conscious about how I looked in them. Now that I am a few pounds thinner I actually look presentable in them.
Congrats!

I have found that now I'm more into not leaving the table the stuffed than in avoiding "bad" food. I mean, I try to eat really well on a day-to-day basis, but in a social setting, I consider it a great success if I just make reasonably good choices, and don't overeat.

Last edited by JulieJ08; 10-02-2008 at 10:23 AM.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:16 AM   #20  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

I think the greatest thing when losing weight is fitting into smaller clothes or feeling them loosen - it so beats the scale in how great it feels

Today I'm trying to do alot of research for a shoot I have to do. I'll be out on location so I have to find some pretty amazing views in the North-east and no means of transport, so I'm stressing over that a little. Other than that I'm just listening to music and thinking of what to bake..
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:22 AM   #21  

^ What kind of shoot?

I measured myself yesterday... Lost 4 inches in September. That's all over though. 1/2 inch on my waist, 1 inch on my hips, 1/2 inch on my upper arms, 1/2 inch on my lower bust (at the bra line, I take 2 different bust measurements.) And 1/2 inch on each thigh.

I have a Horror Convention this weekend. I can't wait to strut my stuff in my leather Corset.

Last edited by PriestessCynder; 10-02-2008 at 06:33 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:24 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessCynder View Post
^ What kind of shoot?

I measured myself yesterday... Lost 4 inches in September. That's all over though. 1/2 inch on my waist, 1 inch on my hips, 1/2 inch on my upper arms, 1/2 inch on my lower bust (at the bra line, I take 2 different bust measurements.) And 1/2 inch on each thigh.

I have a Horror Convention this weekend. I can't wait to strut my stuff in my leather Corset.
Oh boy! Have fun!!!
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote