General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 01-09-2009, 11:46 AM   #76  
Backpedaling!!

S/C/G: 276/250/176

Height: 5'4''

I was nineteen, in college, and I totally thought I was going to marry him. Six months later, I found out he'd been sleeping with another girl who lived in the town we went to college in and that, when I went home on the weekends to my mother's house, he and my roommate (a virgin) would fool around on my bed. I found out when she wrote me a letter and left it on my desk, telling me that she had been spending time with "that guy you like," and that she hoped I wouldn't mind. They never actually had sex, but once we were reconciled and became friends again, she told me how it all went down, and it turned out that he had been using the exact same lines and gimmicks on her that he used on me to get my V-card. The only difference was that she said no, and I didn't. I have trouble trusting my guys around my female friends now, and that was seven years ago.

I WISH I WAS STILL A VIRGIN. I'm pretty sure she still is.

Last edited by freshmanweightorbust; 01-09-2009 at 11:48 AM.
freshmanweightorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:07 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 241/ticker/150

Height: 5' 6"

I was 16 and was honestly tired of saying no. I remember thinking "that was it? that's what everybody is crazy about?" I ended up falling in love with and marrying him. We were together for 5 years. I dont remember why we divorced, we were young. I still think about him, my first love.
Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:09 PM   #78  

Height: 5'4"

I was 19 with my first real boyfriend. We had been dating for months. I remember that night feeling strong regret, but I think that was my good-girl Catholic upbringing talking more than anything. We dated for a long time after, but that was never a fun activity with him. I think I waited until a good point in my life, but I wish I wasn't so afraid of it.
Amy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:48 AM   #79  
busty nerd

S/C/G: 210/206/133

Height: 5'5"

i was 19, he was 17 and very pretty but not the sharpest guy i ever met. he had no idea it was the first time i'd had sex. we were both completely wasted the first night of a festival in belfast and spent the next few days drinking and messing around. i had a plaster cast on my leg at the time too, it was pretty funny.
froggie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:28 PM   #80  

Height: 5' 8"

I was 19 and it was with my last ex. We'd only known each other for about a month, but ended up staying together for almost 3 years afterwards. I broke things off with him because he just wasn't the person I wanted to be with forever. I was kind of a jerk and he didn't like my family or the fact that my sister is bi-racial. In fact, his parents didn't like that either. We also just didn't mesh with our beliefs or anything. It was a messy break up.

I kind of regret that he was the one I gave it too for all the reasons above. I think I should have waited for someone who respected me more. My husband was the next person I dated, so I've only been with two men. I wish I waited for my husband.
Moonlight Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:05 PM   #81  
ich bin geliebt

S/C/G: 353-->whatever is healthy

Height: 5'9"

I was 19 and I don't regret it at all. I myself am a very sexual person, and though I was not in love with him, and he was not in love with me, we knew that and were just doing it for the fun of it. He alone gave me more confidence in myself than anyone else I've ever known. I'd do it again.
MaryEllen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:12 AM   #82  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

I was 22 and it was on my wedding night I'm only 26 now.... it was also my husbands first time... we waited for each other our whole lifes! I'm so glad I lost it to him... I had MANY opportunities to loose it to other Boy friends or even many of the guys who I used to just make out with for fun.. but they never got more then my kisses! hehehe my husband got my everything! And I got his! we have been happily married for 4 years now! and have been together for 6! So we dated 2 years before we got married..
mariamherrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:27 AM   #83  
Excavation in Progress

S/C/G: 215/*ticker*/135

Height: 5' nothing

I was 20, living in Italy and we were together 5 years and engaged until I broke it off. He was 10 yrs older, tweed suit/bowtie/winged-tipped shoes - your typical banker/professor. There were several after him until I got married. I'm glad it was him although he was nothing like my husband of 16 yrs. Grrrrrowl. lol

Last edited by archychick; 01-31-2009 at 01:28 AM. Reason: I actually hyphenated bowtie! lol
archychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:21 AM   #84  

I was 21 and in a very unhealthy relationship. After banging away at me for 10 minutes or so and getting essentially nowhere, he called me a cold fish, got out of bed, and finished by himself in the bathroom. That was nearly 20 years ago, but I haven't trusted anyone enough to try again.

The last time I went to the gyno, she indicated that I'm still technically a virgin, but I sure as heck don't feel like one.
mags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:56 AM   #85  
goddess of determination!

S/C/G: 187/183/140

I was 18, and it was to my ex boyfriend. He was 21 and the first guy I was ever really crazy about. Unfortunately, he apparently didn't feel the same and not only was it an awful experience that I would NEVER like to repeat, I found out a few months later that he was sleeping with his ex girlfriend the entire time he was with me.

Needless to say it dented my confidence a lot, and I've found it really hard to have an enjoyable connection with anybody else. I'm in a loving relationship now, three years later, although when it comes to sex I find it hard to connect to my current boyfriend.

I guess in short, when I lost my V-plates for me it was the right person, but for all the wrong reasons. I wish I had of waited.
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote