General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 01-06-2009, 08:44 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 91/68/65 kg

Height: 172 cm 5ft8

what interetsing stories

i was 18 and lost it to a guy i had been drunkenly kissing for 12 months (i really liked him but clearly he didnt feel the same (even tho he said so! ha!) ), he never pressured me once, i just thought it was time. It was far from romantic, but not horrible. I ended up falling for his friend (also my good friend) about 2 weeks after. But i guess thats how life just is- its almost as if it was something i had to do to get to the next point in my life - finding my amazing boyfriend of 2 yrs.

The funny (well sort of funny) thing is, my current boyfriend (at the time best friend w/ no feelings that we knew of at the time) talked me into sleeping with him. Im thinking he sort of regrets that now..hehe

But i havnt told anyone this story, ive decided to tell the rest of the world my first time was with my current...and was actually amazing!!
tarryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:46 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 182/132/135

Height: 5'7"

When I was twelve, I wrote myself this really cute letter saying that no matter what my hormones told me to do when I was in high school, I would wait until I was at least 18 to have sex and that I would make sure it was with a guy who cared about me. 12-year-old me felt that by 18 I would be mature enough and smart enough to make the decision.

During my early teenage years, I would occasionally pull that letter out of my memory box and roll my eyes at it... but I kept it...and, in fact, despite my adolescent scoffing, I followed my twelve-year-old self's advice.

I feel extremely indebted now, as an adult, to that young girl and her foresight and insight into her future self. I have no regrets about how it happened or who it was with.

And I still have the letter.
Schumeany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:19 PM   #63  
Booty-Tron

S/C/G: 165/131/130

Height: 5'4"

Schumeany, that's so sweet!

i think it's interesting how our younger selves pictured our older selves. when i was a junior in high school, i signed one of those "no sex until marriage" pledges... i think mostly because i wanted to fit in with something. obviously, i broke the pledge. oh well.
painted lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:36 PM   #64  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondinthedesert View Post
Haven't yet. I decided as a teenager I would wait until marriage. At this point I think I just want to wait until I am madly in love and in a committed relationship. Until then, I don't want to deal with the emotional baggage that comes along with it.
Now that is the best thing I have heard all day
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:00 AM   #65  

S/C/G: H-238/S-213/C-198/G-150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic1204 View Post
I was 17 and I lost it to my bf who later became my dh.
the exact same for me!
alexs hot momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:05 AM   #66  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

I was 16, low self esteem and got pressured into it by a 25 year old. And if I ever saw him again, I would knock him out. I mean, I don't blame him completely or anything, it was my own lack of power over myself at the time. But what the **** kind of 25 year old would pressure a 16 yr old virgin into having sex with him.

Last edited by Beautiful Ace; 01-07-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:25 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by painted lady View Post
haha. it was a pretty awesome year. i actually slept with the majority of the people i've ever slept with that year... then i met my current boyfriend, moved out of New York City, and started getting my life together. not that having lots of meaningless sex and having a disorganized life necessarily go hand in hand. i think there are plenty of successful people who have random sex because it's fun. however, in my case, random sex went hand in hand with lots of drinking.

my year of being promiscuous showed me that i know how to flirt (and that i'm good at it) and that i can be sexy. it also provided me with millions of ridiculous stories.
I think we are twins.

My first time I was actually 14, and it was a pressured date sort of a situation. After that, I did not have sex again for a few years. Once I hit 17, though, I had a few years of dating/drinking/flirting/fun...up until I was about 21 years old. I have some GREAT stories and memories. Once I got that phase out of me, though, I settled down...and now I will only sleep with someone if I truly care about them.

I have no regrets about 4-5 year period where I had my fun and little wild streak, though...it was actually very GOOD for my self-confidence, because it was always on MY terms. I was never taken advantage of during that time...I was actually the one blowing off the phone calls!!!
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:14 PM   #68  
Booty-Tron

S/C/G: 165/131/130

Height: 5'4"

aphil, i think we ARE twins. i got it out of my system, and now i'm happy in a 5 year relationship.
painted lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:45 PM   #69  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

S/C/G: 241.8/228/199.0

I was 25, he was very sweet before and sweet to me for 6 months afterwards... he wanted to marry me. I ran... At the time I was convinced there was something wrong.. thinking "he's being too nice to me", felt I didn't deserve him.. I wasn't used to guys pursuing me. I broke up with him. Boy, did I make a mistake...

Last edited by Sweetcaroline; 01-07-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Sweetcaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:30 AM   #70  
I shall be released...

Height: 5'8"

It was important to me that I waited until I loved the person and truly felt I could trust them. I didn't find that until I was 21. We are still together and getting married soon.
JustSharing83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:16 AM   #71  
In it to win it!

S/C/G: 137/133/120

Height: 5'2"

15. We knew each other since grade school and had been officially dating for 6 months at the time. The experience was horrible. Neither of us were qualified to be doing what we were doing. Looking back 15 is way too young to be even thinking about sex. We ended up dating 2 more years after that and attempting sex many, many more times, but it never got any better. It actually didn't start to get enjoyable until my mid-twenties and a few partners later. It's definitely something that should be left up to the adults! If I could take it back I would have waited until I was older and more mature.
Navybean68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:35 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 172/150.8/130

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow650 View Post
That is awesome, and i greatly commend you for it.
Aww! Thanks!
diamondinthedesert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:45 AM   #73  

I was 21 (a month from being 22). It was with my current boyfriend. I have no regrets about it at all & it was (and still is) absolutly wonderful. He was worth waiting for.

Last edited by lalique; 01-08-2009 at 01:47 AM.
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:31 AM   #74  

I was 21. He was a friend since childhood. Our parents were friends when they were teenagers. It happened on our first date. After that he wanted to spend every waking moment together and we ended up getting together. He swore we would be togehter forever and we'd get married and he said he loved me. He died 3 months later tragically

I would do it all over again.
LiLLy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:49 AM   #75  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

So i have never really admitted this to anyone but i was 12 in the 7th grade. It was not romantic i was spending the night with his little sister who was 10 or 11 at the time. We did stay very close for a loong time after that and for that i am grateful that we stayed friends. I believe in not having any regrets so i do not regret it but i so kind of wish i would have waited until i dunno i knew what i was doing. He was either 13 or 14. Not too proud of it but hey things happen for a reason.
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote