General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-19-2008, 09:08 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

I'm sorry you feel lied to. My first question is did you and him reach a "mutual agreement" that you were exclusive. I know that sounds weird...but I really think you can't be too upset with him about having the personal still on, if you guys didn't agree you were "exclusive" To me a month is way too early to decide to be exclusive...but that's just me.

I do agree..it sucks he lied to you. He should have just said, yes i still have it out. However, if he said that...would you have liked that answer.

Now if you guys agreed you were exclusive....then you have a right to be mad about the personal still being up. And yes you do have a right to be mad about being lied to. I hope you don't get too turned off by internet dating. I met my DH that way...but one thing i did was take things slowly. I was actually dating him and another guy for about 3 months. But i was honest and up front with him (and the other guys) from the start.

Hang in there!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 09:13 PM   #17  

If you don't mind sharing, what site was this and who was this guy. Maybe others can be warned to stay away from him.
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 09:13 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 183/181.5/150

Height: 5'0''

Good for you. It all starts with the little lies. He could have easily told you the truth and it wouldn't have been so horrible. When someone thinks they need to lie its because they know they're doing something wrong.
Crazy Cat Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 09:54 PM   #19  
carinna

Aw, that stinks. But at least you found out after a month, and not 5 or 10 years into a marriage. I'm sorry, though. That doesn't make it easier.
carinna is offline   Reply With Quote