General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 06-10-2008, 10:58 PM   #16  
Just keep breathing!

S/C/G: 191.7/191.7/145

Height: 5'5

I'm allergic to Benadryl (Irony?) so I had no choice but to go in for my hands. I'm so glad I did - once I got the cream my problems were all solved. I hope this little bottle stays good for quite some time, as I plan on keeping it as long as possible!
GradPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 06:18 AM   #17  
Addicted to potato salad!

the spots on my legs are definitely ringworm. I hate the name, but it's just a spot that is round and red with an itchy, dry center and a raised red ring around the outside. It's ringworm. The Tinactin takes care of it. But I also get athletes foot incredibly easy and, well, yeast infections. I also lost NO weight while being incredibly faithful to the Atkins diet for a month and a half. All I got was wicked constipated from it. I noticed in the Atkins book they have an entire chapter dedicated to Candida or whatever it's called...if you have a tendency toward these type of infections, you may have more of this in your system that others...so maybe these spots on my HANDS have as much to do with that as they do the exposure to chemicals.

So, I had a perm yesterday and I put on the Tinactin before I went to sleep and no new breakouts today...yet! Maybe this is the easy fix? Why didn't I think of this in the 90's?
techwife is offline   Reply With Quote