General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-20-2008, 03:06 PM   #16  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

My license has no weight on it but the picture tells the story anyway. Just had my passport photo taken and it's 65 pounds lighter than my drivers' license photo -- noticable difference, but a toss up as to which picture is actually the most horrible.

As to your question, I agree, put something reasonable that you think you can stand to look at and don't worry about it since no one else has to see it.-- unless you expect to get arrested on a regular basis, of course.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 03:19 PM   #17  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupin View Post
I can't believe they put your weight on your license in the USA, I really think its quite rude. Sorry to be a bit rude and extreme but surely it's as embarrassing for someone who isn't happy about their weight to have it listed as guys having to put their willy sizes.
And weight changes sooo much

I have a slight feeling I may regret this post.
I find it a bit odd myself. Ours (i.e. Canadian) don't show weight (and nobody asks for that info at the MoT's office). Ok, I should say that I can speak for Ontario only in case it is different in other provinces.
Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 04:09 PM   #18  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

A lot of states are re-doing thier license info. Our old licenses had weight on...well I lost my weight (most of it) they came with the NEW licenses....BAM no weight on it now...of course, when I wouldnt mind it being on there, it isnt!!!!

I agree, weight changes so frequently they dont need it on there....because honestly, the picture will give an idea of what to look for. My license at one point said 170lbs...well I was 230lbs! I looked WAY different...then again my license said brown hair and I had it dye'd blonde!
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 05:29 PM   #19  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomato View Post
I find it a bit odd myself. Ours (i.e. Canadian) don't show weight (and nobody asks for that info at the MoT's office). Ok, I should say that I can speak for Ontario only in case it is different in other provinces.
I have a BC one and it has my weight.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:29 PM   #20  
Tiff

S/C/G: 322/ticker/175

Height: 5' 7"

well i walked into the dmv still undecided, and jotted down the first number that popped into my head which was 220 i don't even know why lol and honestly after looking at the picture, i might as well left it at my starting weight for crying out loud, geesh it is horrible!, i just decided when i get to goal i will go back and pay the extra money i mean its not that big of a deal i suppose. and i'm sure it will give me something to look forward too and work towards.
pipernoswiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:37 PM   #21  
Colleen

S/C/G: 155/131/120

Height: 5'1"

I just renewed my MN license today. I fudged it and put my goal weight.

The most annoying thing is I go to school in NY where they don't have weight on their driver's licenses, and my old one used to have 150 on it. It was so annoying having to show it to people and be like "yep, I used to be that big" (because just from the picture it wasn't that obvious) when they didn't have to have their weight on there's.
SavingServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:30 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 233/181/160

Everyone lies on their DL weight, mine says I'm 135.
CrazedLedZepFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:52 PM   #23  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipernoswiper View Post
i know i could go get a new liscense when i reached goal, but i have a class A cdl and it costs me 43 dollars for a new one. (don't really have the money to burn).
I know you already took care of your license but as a fellow Class A license holder I would have lied on mine. Thankfully Michigan doesn't list theirs anymore so I don't have to worry about it. Now to decide if I wanna renew my hazmat as I'm pretty positive I won't be driving until the kids move out in 15 more years.
zinkemomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:08 AM   #24  
Operator265

My wallet was stolen, so I have to get a new licence and I haven't thought about this so thanks for bringing it up. I think I'll just split the difference between my present and goal weight.

I also have a CDL. Here, they only so CDL's at certain offices. When I went to change mine from a WY to UT I went to the DMV, waited 2.5 freaking hours and then was told they can't give me a CDL there. The guy at the counter took me back to the woman who was basically a greeter and had said hi to me when I walked in. It is her job to check with people as they come in to see if they have CDLs and direct us to the right office. When the guy asked her why she didn't check mine, she actually said "But, she's a wo......"
I just about slapped her. Yes, dear, even in UT, some women have CDL's.

One thing I do want to mention is, NEVER give them your SSN. I think most states don't put it on them anymore and the ones that do(WY did when I left) are not allowed to if you tell them NO. If my SSN had been on my license when my wallet was stolen, the little freaks would have had free reign to completely ruin my life.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:22 PM   #25  
Tiff

S/C/G: 322/ticker/175

Height: 5' 7"

oh yeah they informed me my ssn would no longer be on the dl, and operator you'll love this lol, i was in and out of the dmv in 15 minutes, there was no one whatsoever in front of me. one of the perks of small town life i guess lol. and i honestly will probably never use my cdl again, but you never know, and i figured i paid enough for the schooling, i'd be a fool to let them go.
pipernoswiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 08:41 AM   #26  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Our Alberta licenses ask for weight. I only have a learners, but they transferred my weight (180 lbs) from my old Alberta ID (same type of card). Even though I was 214 when I got it.
tamaralynn is offline   Reply With Quote