General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 02-29-2008, 09:19 PM   #1  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

Default I am sick of the snow but maybe I should wish winter laster longer

I found out that, strangely enough, shoveling is quite invigorating and energizing. I had to shovel for at least 30 minutes after I got home from work (there was plenty of snow but it was not bad enough to exhaust me) and when I was done, I changed and went straight on the treadmill and stayed for 45 minutes.
Although ...... ummmm ....... I have to confess ....... that I really had to ........ because yesterday, I went to McD's!
Yeah, I know, I know, one can hardly sin more ..... but I feel better now because I fessed up!
Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 08:14 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8"

When I opened this thread I thought you were going to say you wished it would stick around so that you had an excuse not to exercise! How funny. Good for you! You are going to have some mean arms before the winter is over!
Tonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:21 AM   #3  
ugggg.....

Luckily hubby plows our 600 ft driveway but I take care of shoveling walkways, decks and a path to the woodpile. It is invigorating. My pit bull loves the snow and we play a game where a pitch the snow of the shovel at him.

I have to say though, I am definitely ready for spring--getting cabin fever and hubby has SAD so he can be like a bear with a sore arse until spring when he can tinker in his shop more and be outside doing stuff!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote