General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-02-2007, 11:04 AM   #16  
Getting Better Every Day!

Location: Ireland - The green green grass and the grey grey skies

Height: 5ft 11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooworld View Post
I also love you! I love reading yours posts. I'm glad you had fun (I'd hope you still aren't drinking or you're going to be really sick in the morning!). I had a few beers last night, too...but only two. Sadly, I wasn't even buzzed.
haha, you can start a fanbase! :P well i am drinking WATER lol! eat some toast and im not planning on eating for a good while. ugh well i was much too drunk.
ih8diets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:10 AM   #17  
Want to be thin!

S/C/G: 156/146/140

Height: 5'6"

I wish it only took two drinks for me to get drunk. D'oh! I'm glad you had fun. You are so darn cute!
feelingroovy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:18 AM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelingroovy View Post
I wish it only took two drinks for me to get drunk. D'oh! I'm glad you had fun. You are so darn cute!
hehe, it doesnt take a lot to get me drunk these days either becuase i havent drunk in a long while
Old 09-02-2007, 11:34 AM   #19  

lol, ive been moved
Old 09-02-2007, 01:47 PM   #20  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Oh, your thread must not have been weight-loss-related enough. But we can still find you!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:54 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

Oh I love you too, Marky Mark! We all love each other, now don't we?

I have not been drunk in forever; I'm due for a wild party. I'm trying to hold out on getting drunk until I reach my current goal of 135 (or size 6, whichever comes sooner) but I think sometime in the potential near future, I'm going to get out the Bacardi and Diet Coke. 35 calories a shot and 350 calories for a really good time - a bit of an exaggeration, perhaps, though I imagine that unless things have drastically changed within my body, it still takes a lot to get me drunk. At 120-125 pounds, I could still pile on the drinks like nobody's business and outdrink people twice my size, and at 175... well... let's just say that I celebrated my neighbor's 21st birthday with her and I had a total of 13 drinks and still went to bed sober, never got sick, and didn't even have a hangover the next day! I'm of Irish heritage... the stereotypes can be true...

Last edited by NightengaleShane; 09-04-2007 at 10:57 AM.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote