3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   College Football (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/119633-college-football.html)

EZMONEY 12-02-2007 10:38 PM

We wanted you in the ROSE BOWL too....The Fighting Illini are good...but...a win over them does not help us much...

Rhighlan86 12-02-2007 10:38 PM

Am I the only one that thinks Hawaii should be going to the National CHampionship? They are 12-0 and they still got screwed! That sucks for them, they worked hard and didn't get rewarded like any of us would have had we done the same. Grr just makes me mad. I'm happier now, it was sad for the guys, I know they wanted to win. Heck, if any of you watched the game Pat White (starting qb dislocated his thumb) had so much heart to go back out there, he was wincing in pain, but still wanted to play. They were all so hurt, but now we have a chance to prove we are better than a team we would normally never play. I'm over it and next year is another year! Hopefully everyone got the bowl they were hoping for!

Clydegirl 12-03-2007 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZMONEY (Post 1948550)
We wanted you in the ROSE BOWL too....The Fighting Illini are good...but...a win over them does not help us much...

HELP why would we want to help!

Go Illini :cheer: :cb:

GatorgalstuckinGA 12-03-2007 12:39 PM

Once again..this is why i firmly believe the bcs crap should stop and play offs should start. Hello...in reality with this season...who really is number one. I'm sorry but to me how they decide is stupid...and truthfully there are many more teams out there that should/could be number one but will never be given a chance. (and no i'm not meaning gators...although it would be nice (: ). This has always been a controversy year after year. And yes, shouldn't an undefeated team go...but then again..if they did...are they worthy depending on the teams they played. So to me...its rediculous most years how they decide who goes. I remember a few years ago (don't remember hwat year)...where auburn didn't go to the national title..but really deserved to go with their record. So in reality...who is number one??? why don't they choose number one like every other sport in college...via playoffs. Oh yeah...that's right...money money and more money.

melekalikimaka 12-03-2007 05:28 PM

money...and on that note, the Warriors just can not compete. Oh well, the Sugar Bowl IS SWEET and no matter what the outcome, this team has made it's mark in the record books. I don't care what ranking or bowl game they play or didn't play, they have had one helluva season and it was a darn near miracle to watch it unfold. :cheer2:

EZMONEY 12-08-2007 09:54 AM

Could it be TEBOW today? ;)

GatorgalstuckinGA 12-08-2007 11:41 AM

i'm keeping my fingers crossed today EZ...we'll see how gets selected. Anything is possible!!!!!

GatorgalstuckinGA 12-09-2007 08:41 AM

wooohooooo.....tebow is the heisman winner. Good for him. Yea gators!!!

HookemHorns 12-09-2007 11:28 AM

congrats to tebow. personally i thought mcfadden should have gotten it but its all good.

hawaii is playing in a bcs bowl.....that's pretty good. i think they didnt have a strong schedule, that's why they arent playing for the national championship...if they kick *** this bowl season then they will get more respect for next year.

yah there should be a 8 team playoff system or something rather. they are talking about 2 national champions, if OU wins big and ohio state or lsu barely beat the other. its kinda confusing.

EZMONEY 12-29-2007 07:23 PM

OK here is one for my GATORGALS...My son and :love: daughter in law :love: are in Florida right now, near Tallahassee, visiting her family. Her sister's husband is a big GATOR fan, they have a 4 year old son. For Christmas my son and :love: daughter in law :love: got him a GATOR uniform and helmet. I guess the kid won't take it off! Reminds me of when Ryan was 4 years old and always wearing his Raider uniform and helmet around the house...and church and school!

For good measure the kid runs around the house throwing his hands up yelling...

"TIM TEBOW...TOUCHDOWN!"

And yes GATORGALS..you DO owe me for making your day! ;)

Clydegirl 12-29-2007 11:41 PM

What about the Illini Gary?

Big bowl game coming up :cheer:

EZMONEY 12-29-2007 11:56 PM

It's like I tell my relatives in Illinois and my friend at church a Fighting Illini alumni...(what is THAT anyway)...ah...WHO?...wink

mom2fivesweeties 12-31-2007 10:34 PM

Hey Gary!
Living on the border of Illinois and Missouri we are in GREAT SHAPE!!! We will win the Cotton Bowl AND the Rose Bowl!!

GO ILLINI and TIGERS!!! :cheer:

GatorgalstuckinGA 01-01-2008 09:33 AM

that sounds cute gary...its good to train the kids young. lol

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GATORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today will be a fun game. Alright all...enjoy the bowl games.
i'm going to my cousins house today for new years...the them is orange and blue....they are illini fans me gator fans...it should be good day of football. Gary i'm gonna have trouble routing for usc they might throw me out of the house LOL

EZMONEY 01-01-2008 09:52 AM

Well GATORGAL if ya get thrown out just come on over! It will be quiet around here during the game. Angie usually takes down the Christmas decorations during the games, as I scream "Move your butt outta the way of my TV!"....won't be a problem this year with that new 42" ;)...shh! don't tell her I said that!!

My son is in Florida and my daughter in New York so I will be watching the game all alone :(...actully it will be real nice for a change :) I am sure my son will be calling me during the Rose Bowl as the game unfolds!

LORI...how 'bout I let ya have ONE win today...I have a feeling USC and their defense are gonna "jucie" Illinois quarterback...at least I hope so...they have had trouble against QB's that can scramble.

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES ~ HAVE A GREAT DAY!