General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 04:49 PM   #31  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

bwahahahahah

I tried the my heritage thing and the first pic gave me no matches and the second pick gave me sally field.

I'm GIDGET!!!

The only thing I see is we both have the prominent cheekbones.

The really funny part of that is that as a teen my MIL looked EXACTLY like Sally, so does that mean at some level dh married his mom?

OK the 3rd picture is just crap...it says I look like Chandrika Kamaratunga whoever the heck she is. I may have a distorted self image, but thank you I am MUCH prettier than her.

Last edited by ennay; 04-01-2007 at 05:04 PM.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:17 PM   #32  
Constantly Tweaking

S/C/G: 172/159/130

Height: 5'2" (give or take)

When I was 15 some lady told me I looked like Shirley McLane. I very nearly punched her.

Jo

Last edited by Is that really me; 04-03-2007 at 04:20 PM.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:24 PM   #33  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I've never been told I look like anyone. Oh well
Old 04-04-2007, 03:09 PM   #34  
plucky clucky

S/C/G: 228/228/130 or less

Height: 5" 5'

Nelie you must have missed my comment to you in another post. I think you look like Lauren Graham on Gilmore Girls.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:53 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 215/192/145

Height: 5'6"

The only one I've ever had was Simonetta Cattaneo Vespucci. She's the model (or, at least, thought to be the model) for Boticelli's Birth of Venus and other works.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:12 PM   #36  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

When I was a kid, I had a teacher that was convinced I looked exactly like Meryl Streep. He said it all the time and said that every year I looked more and more like her.

And once, someone told me I looked like Jodi Foster.

Most recently,though, my boss told me he thought I looked like Madeline Albright! I'm sure he meant well, but that is NOT a compliment! And the sad thing is that I can definitely see more of a resemblance to her than to either Meryl Streep or Jodi Foster. You can't really see it in my profile pic, but I've attached a more formal pic below where you unfortunately can see the resemblance.

I don't care, though. I think I'm going to stick with Meryl Streep, although Angela Jolie is definitely one of the celebrities I wish I could look like (even though I am convinced she could not have that body without serious surgery and an eating disorder). Sarah Jessica Parker is another one. Also Gwen Stefani.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2007 Pic cropped small.JPG (49.4 KB, 11 views)
Closed Thread