General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 11:58 PM   #16  
Heavy C

S/C/G: 505/462/300

Height: 6'4"

Doing well it was supposed to get nasty tonight. So far it is nice. I even did my first neighborhood walk of the year tonight.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:47 PM   #17  
-

S/C/G: 245/178/150?

Height: 5'10"

Well we have so much snow here we can't even get out front door open. Have to go through the garage to get to the snow blower. Off to work on getting dug out. Guess we'll get our workout in today! Hope you all are OK this morning!

Beth
Old 03-02-2007, 05:29 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 280/241/150

Height: 5'5"

hey,

EZ, thanks for the prayers... Enterprise, where the school was hit is about 80 miles from here.... yes, from what I last heard, there were 8 kids killed. We had some bad storms through here... and some tornados were sighted in our area. Parents were actually checking kids out when there were reports of tornado sitings nearby... the parents were told that it wasn't safe to leave but they could sign them out at their own risk. Thankfully, no one was hurt... we had some thunderstorm/tornado weather all through the evening...

today, it is sunshiny and cooler.... in the 60's today.... had been in the 70's...
Closed Thread