General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 04:31 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 168/190/125

Height: 5'4"

I got lots of stuff, but my best gifts were the looks on my family and friends faces when they opened they gifts that i bought them. I actually had money to buy them something they really wanted. Also i got to see my mom who i have not seen in the longest time. I got to spend my last day in my hometown with my super great boyfriend, and (sadly) the tears my sister cried the day after Christmas when i moved out-of-state. I only say it's a good gift because she cries over no one, and her tears let me know that she truely cared about me. I also enjoyed going to church with my dad who i had never gone to church with before!

My favorite wrapped gifts had to be the promise ring my boyfriend gave me, the family 250 year old diamond ring my grandma gave me, the gift card to some unknown place that my brother got me, even though he had no money at all and still thought of me, the cross my dad bought me to replace the one that was stolen from me, and the watch my mom gave me. I had broken the watch 2 years ago and could not find another band the correct size to fit it, so i could never wear it. My sister took the watch out of my jewlrey box, mailed it to my mom, and my moms boyfriend searched everywhere and found a band to fit it! Mom shocked me when she gave it to me Christmas night.
Closed Thread