Frequently Asked Questions What is a Thread? How do I make a post? How do I get a picture under my name? Find answers to these and other questions inside!

Old 07-07-2004, 05:08 AM   #1  
it's always something

Default How do I change my username?

When you register your account, we suggest you choose a username that you can live with for life. However, sometimes your circumstances may change, and you may decide a different username is more appropriate. In this case, you can contact us to request a username change. It is NOT necessary to register a new forum account. Just send a Private Message to Suzanne 3FC or Jennifer 3FC or Ruthxxx and ask to have your username changed. Please send more than one choice, in case your preferred username is already taken. When we make the change, it will automatically update on every post you have made.

Last edited by Ruthxxx; 05-29-2005 at 05:43 PM. Reason: added my nickname for name changes

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
300+ and Ready To Try Again ... #592 2cute2Bfat 300+ Club 31 11-09-2004 01:48 PM
How do I get a picture under my username? Suzanne 3FC Frequently Asked Questions 0 07-07-2004 04:09 AM
Rediness Profile Monkeybabies 100 lb. Club 1 02-16-2004 10:34 AM
Pregnant-and wants to change jobs?? frogger General chatter 2 01-22-2004 03:21 PM
So... how long before you noticed a change? Jules Exercise! 7 05-22-2001 01:19 PM