Old 06-28-2004, 11:02 PM   #1  

Question One more Cool whip question

Hi All one day one eating right and my sweet tooth takes over .So I had a diet coke with a big dollop of cool whip in it LEGAL???????
I do so well until I hit the door I need to come back here and log on to see what all of you do.
THANKS
alice6107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 12:53 PM   #2  

Check the ingredients list, and see what it says. Its legal if it has less than 3 grams of sugar per serving. To be honest with you, you would probably do better to just use real whipped cream. You can get the light stuff in a can, and its only one gram of sugar per serving, and doesn't have all that chemical crap in it that cool whip has.

Come join us on the weekly support board. There is a great group there who can answer your questions and offer support. We all just reply to the weeks thread, so hop right on in! We love newbies!
Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote