Old 10-04-2006, 10:02 PM   #1  

Default Thoughts on TJ Fat Blaster, & Punch

I have/had the 1st TJ, I ended up giving away the 1st disc as I never used it.

I do love the AB Jam & CP1.

How do Fat Blaster and Punch, Kick and Jam compare?

Are they simialr to CP1? or different?
89fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:52 PM   #2  
I'm a loser, baby!

S/C/G: 314/198/155

Height: 5'10"

I'm starting TJ tomorrow, so I would love to read what other's think!

So, I'm bumping this!
pgray1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 06:27 PM   #3  
On A Mission

S/C/G: 250/ticker/140

Height: 5ft 3in

bumping for more opinions as well as to ask for the latest coupon codes. Right now if I 'checkout' my total is $78. I'm seriously considering going through e-bay though, since I've seen the original stuff, which seems to be what everyone here likes best, for $54 from sellers with 98% and 100& pos feedback
mkat321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:12 PM   #4  

I would buy the original set from QVC if you don't want to go through Beachbody. As far as codes, your best bet is to sign up for the Beachbody newsletter - they will send you links to get 15% or whatever percentage off. There is one right now - try this link but it's for the Maximum Results package -

http://www.beachbody.com/jump.jsp?it...RY&path=1,2,21

Fat Blaster is 30 minutes long and it is four turbos but Chalene goes through each turbo first slower and then you do the same routine as the turbo and this goes four times. I love this workout.

Kick Punch and Jam isn't as much dancy as the others - but you can make it dancy if you want. I love, love this workout. It is 50 minutes but there is a longer caperia (sp?) cooldown and I love that and about a 10 minute workout with a band for sculpting moves.

Cardio Party 3 is suppose to be more like the Turbo Kick workouts. I love this workout also - there is a longer cooldown time which I like. It too is 50 minutes long but it goes by so fast.

I was so against 50 minute workouts as I used to workout for an hour or more and didn't see any results. I like my workouts to be in the 40-45 minute range. Well, the 50 minute workouts go so fast that you don't even realize it.

I LOVE the maximum package but I would NOT recommend starting Turbo Jam with those workouts. Going in the order they came out is a great way to go. The two of my least favorite is Cardio Remix and Booty Sculpt but I like them - I was using them in my sculpting rotation. Now I'm using mostly Jari Love for weight training and adding a TJ cardio tape to it at night. My goal was to do a TJ sculpting and cardio on Friday or Saturday but so far that hasn't happened.

Hope this helps some! Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:29 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 127/125/115

Height: 5'2"

I'm glad to hear about the fat Blaster. This is the one workout in all of my Turbo videos that I haven't tried yet. I thought it was non-stop Turbo's for 30 minutes, so I was a bit intimidated. Thanks for the clarification, Rachelle!

Suzannah
suzannahbanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 03:32 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 251/241.5/200

Height: 5'5

I love both of these workouts! Fat Blaster is great because it's really high intensity cardio but goes by sooo fast! You feel great afterwards and even though it's only 30 min cardio you know you really worked! The other workout is great because it's not as dancy but has a little bit of everything. The last section you work with the bands which is great too - totally full body workout. That being said I'm a bit biased - i love TJ and have lost 26 inches since Oct 1st.
aspiringdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote