Old 09-29-2006, 05:19 PM   #181  
Resident Witchling

S/C/G: 198/190/140

Height: 5'7"

Hadn't worked out since Monday, but I did the High Calorie Burn 2-mile this morning, and felt really good about it! I'm trying to do HCB on MWF, and add in the Get Up/Get Started 1-mile on Tues/Thurs or maybe one of my abs DVDs those days.
Nikaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 07:27 PM   #182  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Happy Friday Everyone. Go walkers go!!!

Michele, you are just doing fabulous. Here's a happy dance for you. Okay maybe three happy dances!

Tammy, I definitely like Lifeform better. I'd used if for years, then tried fitday this spring so that I could access it everywhere. Boy, I hated how limited it was (but great for the price). Then I tried putting my Lifeform on a USB drive and it worked great. So now I bring the drive everywhere since it's so small.

I did 2 miles walking and 1 mile jogging this morning. I did it with a light heart because the nasty scale finally lost a battle and let me lose. I lost 1.5 pounds and I had been on a plateau for the entir month of September. I am happy with any loss after 4 weeks of plateau.

Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 11:25 AM   #183  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Hello all I jest wanted to say that I did the one mile Get up and get started and then the 2 mile Super calorie and then the 3 mile high calorie. I am feeling pretty good right now. I have lots to get done around here check back later.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:28 PM   #184  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

I made my 85 mile September Goal this morning by doing the 5 Mile Advanced Walk with all the boosters! I also topped 600 miles for the year (so far) AND hit at least 10000 steps EVERYDAY in September! All that paid off because I found "Onederland" this week, too!

Have a great Saturday!

Michele
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 06:38 PM   #185  

Woohoo!!! Go Michele!!! You are doing so great, well done And welcome to 'onederland'- I haven't been here long but it is a pretty nice place!

Last day of September and I managed to meet my goal, yay! I went out for a bit of a walk in the afternoon, and then came back and did the Two Mile Walk Strong with weights- 60 miles done in September! Phew, you know, I wasn't sure I would make this one! Looking forward to October
CurlyGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 09:10 PM   #186  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Here's my September numbers.

Walking 65 miles (14 of which were jogging), swam about 1 mile and biked 15.

I had been aiming for 25 miles jogging and this was my second lowest month this year. But since I had been sick for 3 weeks, I won't be too down. Put it this way, I'm glad to have a fresh slate starting tomorrow.

For the year: 669.2 miles walking (I don't really track the rest)

I'm excited to start the new month. My goals: 85 miles walking (25 of them jogging). I will make it this month. I promise unless the cold from h*ll comes back again. I'd really like to stop coughing but I'm definitely not sick anymore.

Talk with you tomorrow.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 09:44 PM   #187  
Walk/Low Carb Away Pounds

S/C/G: 190/178.8/170

Height: 5'3-1/2"

I did 3 mile Super Fat Burning. Which means I went over for my September Goal!! YAY!!! I am looking forward to tomorrow also. I am going to shoot for 50 miles in October. (woohoo) AND I was down 2 pounds this morning. Double woohoo!!
MsChris is offline   Reply With Quote