Old 08-02-2006, 04:03 PM   #16  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

Hi everyone, Just a quick check in to report that I walked two miles on the track in the park this morning. Welcome wenonah2006. Feel free to join right in.
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:41 AM   #17  
~~Maintainer!~~

Good morning all.

Happy Birthday Marie!! I hope you have a beautiful day.

I just finished walking in the park, 1 and 1/2 miles. My lack of sleep is affecting my energy level. I MUST get to bed early tonight. There is just far too much to do in only 24 hours. I know you other moms can shout out a hallelujah.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:19 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 275/245/145

Height: 5'4"

Did the Walk & Kick this morning. First time and I really like it!! Does anyone know what it equals milewise? She never mentioned how many miles it was equal to like she normally does if there's no ticker.

I hear you on the 24 hour thing, Tammy. Never enough time in the day for sure.
hoosiermomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 01:39 PM   #19  
Lovin' being Vegan

S/C/G: 168/153/135

ok, starting today My goal for the month is 60 miles. i know not much but im trying to be realistic for myself lol. i'll be lucky if i get to that
Tori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 05:08 PM   #20  

Hi everyone- and happy birthday Marie, I hope you are having a fab day!

Good luck Tori with your goal!

I did the 3 mile with weights again this morning, and an hour of yoga in the evening, so feeling pretty good tonight
CurlyGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 11:20 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 195/190/130

Height: 5'1

Hi everyone and thanks so much for all of the warm welcomes! I just wanted to check in and say that I did the 3 mile yesterday and today. Hey I was wondering about the walk and kick too because I want to buy that this weekend. I am excited but I would like to know about the miles on it too. Have a great day everyone and God bless!
wenonah2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 04:18 PM   #22  

I'd like to know about the Walk and Kick too, I just bought that one! I actually got the Kick/Jog/Power Mile set, looking forward to giving them all a try.

I felt like a change today, so I dug out an old Tae Bo tape I haven't touched in a year or two, the first workout, about half an hour. Forgot how fast that one is! Glad to get in the shower after! I also fitted in a WATP mile with weights in the evening before dinner, so I feel thoroughly worked out today
Old 08-04-2006, 04:31 PM   #23  
~~Maintainer!~~

Hi, I walked three miles in the park this morning.

Old 08-04-2006, 08:10 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 275/245/145

Intended to do a 4 mile express today, but only got in 2 miles. Dh needed me to help him lift his gas tank into his car. Long story LOL He's replacing a fuel pump and couldn't hold the tank in position and bolt it back in and with gas prices the way they are we need it fixed asap since his truck is killing us with gas!! Hope to get a longer workout in tomorrow.
hoosiermomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 11:11 AM   #25  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Morning everyone. Thanks for all the birthday wishes. The day was great. DH and went to Crater Lake Nat'l Park and hiked Mt Scott. It's a 2.5 mile hike up 1500 feet. So 5 miles round trip. WAY harder than WATP.

Here are some pictures...

Here's the view from the beginning. The little speck at the top is the goal (fire lookout). The Mountain is the tallest peak in the park.

See... I made it. Here's the view looking down. Somewhere down there is my car. I could see it from the top but this picture is too small...

Yesterday I did the 3 mile fast walk and this morning I did the 2 mile Fat Burner. DH and I might take the doggies hiking so I didn't want to do too much. I'm also going to swim some laps this afternoon. BTW, on Friday's weighin I lost another .8 pounds. I'm definitely making progress. I've lost 23.5 pounds so far with about another 55 to go. Next year's birthday hike will see me climbing with a WHOLE lot less weight. Should be a breeze...

TTYL.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 04:48 PM   #26  

Lovely pics Marie, thanks for sharing, and well done on the hike!

I was out much of today shopping and stuff, but I managed to get in a quick WATP mile without the weights- felt good to take the time for myself too

Day off tomorrow, woohoo!
Old 08-05-2006, 10:36 PM   #27  
~~Maintainer!~~

Great pics, Marie. Yeah, that looks a bit more difficult than the 1 and 1/2 miles I did in the park tonight

DD and DS and I all did lots of school shopping today also. Loads of walking. School starts back here Monday. Sunday's are usually my day off, but I may walk some to get closer to my goal. Have a great weekend everyone.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:22 AM   #28  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Morning everyone, wow jtammy, school starts already for your kids??? I work for a school district and am just going back to work on Monday (after a nice 3 week break). I can't imagine the kids coming back at the beginning of August.

DH and I took the huskies out walking yesterday for a couple miles. Very pretty area (river and rapids and mountains). The trail was flat and that was really nice.

I did a 3 mile WATP this am and am going to zone out for the rest of the day. I'm thinking that maybe I'm doing just a little too much, but I have a goal...

Have a great day!
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 06:36 PM   #29  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

I'm BACK! I need you guys, I totally see it now. I've been doing SO bad these past 2 weeks, and I think a part of it is because I haven't been checking in with you all. So, I'm back. Not giving myself an option, I WILL post here once a day.
Luckily for me, and MUCH to my surprise, I lost 2 lbs this week, but I need my exercise back. I was doing so good, and then I just...fell. But I am picking myself back up.
I missed you ladies! Still no word from MichelleRP?
Cassie501107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 10:50 PM   #30  
~~Maintainer!~~

Cassie, So glad to see you back. I've been wondering where you were and I missed you! Good to hear the scale is still moving for you. No word yet from Michellerp and her PM is turned off.

Marie, Our schools here are dismissed the third week of May, so we always go back earlier than other places around the country. My Oregon nieces and nephews always laugh when my kids have to go back so early, but of course, my kids get their revenge in May.

Today was a rest day, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. See you all tomorrow.