Old 06-14-2006, 01:32 PM   #1  
junkintrunk

S/C/G: 234/232/170

Default Anyone a follower of Biggest Winner?

Hi guys! Just starting using Jillian Michaels 'Biggest Winner' DVDs and book. Anyone else doing this? She is tough, but her tapes are FUN!! I worked so hard yesterday on the backside DVD and today is kickboxing.
junkintrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 02:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 147.6/145.4/130

I'm not reading her book, but I did buy her Cardio Kickboxing DVD from Wal-Mart the other day. It says to only use it once a week to break up your exercise routine. I did it yesterday after running at the gym and OMG it's hard to keep up! I mean that in a good way; so many cardio DVDs give way too long of breaks or too many breaks and Jillian just kept up the pace. Although I was a little disappointed that the workout was only like 20-25 minutes long, but it was just what I was looking for to add into my week. But when she works out, she gets hyper to the point that she gets scary....
mdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 02:59 PM   #3  
junkintrunk

S/C/G: 234/232/170

Default I agree

I know what you mean. I just finished her cardiokickboxing and it's so tough! That woman earned her toughest fitness guru title! But I did it!
junkintrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:40 PM   #4  

Junkintrunk, there is a Jillian post somewhere on here and I believe a check-in. Let me see if I can find it.

Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:41 PM   #5  

The forum is under the Exercise form and it's called "The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing" at the very top.
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote