Old 03-26-2006, 11:53 AM   #1  

Default Has anyone tried

HAs anyone tried Carmen Electra's Areobic Striptease work out video? If so, how did you find it?
vanessa6295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 01:15 PM   #2  

I just bought it and did about half of it before i had to go to work. Its intersting you look at carmen being cute and sexy and then you look at yourself and laugh. Ill have to try it again when i have more time
AvsGirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:24 PM   #3  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

I bought it because I was like yeah Im gonna learn how to strip for my now fiancee, then boyfriend. Needless to say, I never did it for him, but its fun to put in from time to time, but if I would have know then what I know now I wouldnt have bought the whole set. Carmen Electra just isnt the brightest light and I think we have a personality conflict lol. I dont know if its something that will really help you lose weight, but it is kinda fun from time to time, and you will sweat
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 09:27 AM   #4  
Back Again!

S/C/G: 290/270/180

Height: 5'3"

I'm into belly dancing (my daughter laughs at me) and will try anything once. Aerobic striptease is definitely something I've never heard of before I'm off to amazon to check it out.
kaliannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 07:05 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 281/200/140

Height: 5'8"

I have the box set. I've talked to a lot of people who don't like it, but I think they are fun! I was a little disappointed with how slow moving it was. It's a lot of instruction and repetition of moves/steps. But, once you have the moves down you can skip to the part where they just do the run through and it definitely works up a sweat! I like the dancers warm up a lot. I'm not comfortable enough with my body yet to actually use any of these moves on the boyfriend... but maybe when I'm closer or at goal I'll give it a shot!
Amanda_mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 07:00 PM   #6  

I bought the 1st dvd in the series. It moves kind of slow and I don't see it really burning enough calories for weight loss. I just got it to learn some moves to do for my husband . It is fun though. I think I will get one of the more advanced dvd's to see if they move a little faster.

Michelle
kayandbresmom is offline   Reply With Quote