Old 09-21-2005, 07:20 AM   #31  

Good Morning Jess,
My daughter Anaya is 2 1/2 years old. She'll be 3 January 18th. My boys turned 1 August 30th. How's the firm coming along?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Johnson Family crop 3.jpg (17.6 KB, 262 views)
artese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 06:44 PM   #32  
Ready to be a LOSER :0)

Ohh how sweet... are the two's terrible???? Well, I am not firming today because I am busy putting all my pictures in boxes for hurricane Rita. I live in Louisiana (not New Orleans, about 2 hours from there) and it looks like it is coming my way. SO I am gathering all my memories and being prepared to evacuate. All I am taking is my pictures my children and my husband. They of course are taking other things, but those are the things most treasured (that I most treasure anyway) everything else can be replaced.

I hope it will pass and not come this way, but for now my excercise it taking down pictures and packing.

How about you..... firming today?

Jess
jellybean3557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 09:17 PM   #33  

Thumbs up Im praying for you

I'm praying for you OK? I did my firm video about 2 hours ago. I finished the whole tape. I was so hungry after I finished, I drunk a lot of water and still felt hungry, so instead of eating high fat foods, I ate some multigrain cheerios with banana slices with reduce fat milk. I feel full. I hope the hurricaine don't hit you. The two's aren't bad its the terrible two and halfs ( 2 1/2) that are bad.
artese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 03:42 PM   #34  

I have the Firm Express Cardio that uses the Firm Box, I don't have the box but I use my bottom part of my bed. I have a day bed, with an extra bed under it
PilatesTaeBofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 08:09 AM   #35  

Hi ladies. I have the firm system with the fanny lifter and sculpting stick, and all I can say is wow. I'm trying to use them 3 times a week to start.
guapa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 05:25 AM   #36  

Red face Is this normal?

Hi

I got the FIRM box and I used it for the first time. I used the Complete Body Sculpting DVD and I was only able to get through 15 minutes of it Is that normal, I felt if I pushed too hard I might trip on the step.

Also should I keep trying this dvd over and over till I can do the whole thing or should I follow the calendar and just do what I can each day.

Thanks

Chrissy
BriarcliffeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote