3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   August 2016 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/310627-august-2016-daily-exercise-check-all-types-workouts-welcome-here.html)

YumaDeb 08-15-2016 02:12 PM

Happy Monday, Everyone! :wave:

Check-In:
DailyBurn.com: DB365
Oxycise Easy Does It Level 3 Workout
Tai Chi Chih Movements 11-15
Zen 12 Level 9 Sounds of Nature Meditation

Have a marvelous day! :sunny:

Diana3271 08-15-2016 04:47 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Check-In: Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

I am low energy today. I had to wake early this morning. I didn't go to bed as early as I should have to compensate.

Waving Hi all around!

ciecie 08-15-2016 06:15 PM

2 miles leslie sansone before I left for work this morning. power walk and running errands during my lunch break from work. power walk and running errands after I got home from work. will go for another power walk and run my last errand in a few minutes. :D

millie56 08-15-2016 06:43 PM

Just found this thread. This weekend did kayaking for the second time in my life. Water aerobics on Sunday for 1 hour. Starting walking this morning (have had knee issues so hope I can keep it up) 14 minutes before breakfast, 12 minutes after lunch. Question is it better to work out before or after eating? I am brand new to adding exercise to my program.

ciecie 08-15-2016 07:50 PM

sounds like you've been busy millie! I've also been busy and doesn't look to be slowing down anytime soon. will go for another power walk and run a brief errand in a few minutes. i'm taking advantage of the cooler temps. :D

Diana3271 08-15-2016 08:23 PM

Millie Hi and welcome to the check-in. :welcome2: I would say to workout when it feels best for you. Some people are prone to cramping if they workout right after they eat. You don't want to have anything like that happen.

ciecie 08-15-2016 10:05 PM

went for a power walk and run an errand after supper tonight. my fitness goals have been attained for today. :D

singhneha 08-16-2016 04:08 AM

Done :)

I'm done with my routine workout :carrot:
For me, morning walk with exercise will work :)
Read "Wellbeingart"

Diana3271 08-16-2016 09:03 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

I am running late since I had to have labs done first thing this morning.

singhneha HI and welcome to the check-in! :welcome2: Great job on getting it done!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
Nothing for this morning

Have a great day!

YumaDeb 08-16-2016 02:03 PM

Happy Tuesday, Everyone! :wave:

Millie and Singhneha: :welcome: to our group! Great start to your workouts!

Millie: As Diana said, do what works best for you. Some say that working out on an empty stomach burns more fat, but some say you need some protein pre-workout for muscle building. Some people find they don't have enough energy to do a good workout if they don't eat, yet eating too soon before working out can cause cramps. The only way to know what works for you is to try it different ways. It also may depend on what type of exercise you plan to do in a given session.

Check-In:
gaia.com: Leslie Sansone Shortcuts Lower Body
Oxycise Easy Does It Level 3 Workout
Tai Chi Chih Movements 16-20
Zen 12 Level 9 White Noise Meditation

Have a terrific day! :sunny:

ciecie 08-16-2016 07:04 PM

2 miles leslie sansone before I left for work this morning. power walk and running errands during my lunch break. brief power walk after I got home from work. power walked to and home from a meeting tonight. will go for another power walk in a few minutes. :D

Diana3271 08-16-2016 08:55 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

My whole day got backed up since I got out of my regular routine with having to do labs this morning. I couldn't workout during work. DH ended up dropping me off at the mall after we ate dinner and I did a mall walk.

Check-In: 3 Mile Mall walk

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

ciecie 08-16-2016 09:44 PM

went for a power walk and to run an errand after supper. my fitness goals have been attained for today. :D

Diana3271 08-17-2016 07:35 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
Nothing for this morning

Have a great day!

Diana3271 08-17-2016 08:55 AM

Update: Oxycise in the Office 1