3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   January 2016 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/307554-january-2016-daily-exercise-check-all-types-workouts-welcome-here.html)

TurboLaura 01-27-2016 10:15 PM

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well!

Diana - I hope everything went well with your mom's house.
Ciecie - yay for great days!
Yumadeb - how do you like Daily Burn?

Today: Leslie Sansone Burn Body Fat 2 Mile with 5 pound dumbbells. I added lots of jogging and bounce and it was a great workout!! Needed a change from Turbo Fire!!!

Enjoy your evening! :wave:

Smilingin2013 01-28-2016 01:32 AM

Hi all,

Thanks TurboLaura - it certainly is more challenging being back at work ....

Diana - your workouts always sound fun ...... -:)

I did 35 minutes stepping last night ...... And I did my gym programme today ...

Boy it's hot and humid here .... I can't believe I was complaining about it being too cold earlier in the month -:)

Diana3271 01-28-2016 08:04 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I added on: Sedentary Lifestyle stretch from Perfect in 10 Stretch
This Morning: 1/2 Oxycise Level 2 workout

Laura Good job on adding jogging to Leslie. I love those options with her. Everything with my Mom's house stresses me, but I got through it. :carrot:

Smilingin2013 I know what you mean with the temps. It's cold here although the temps are moderating right now. This Summer I will be complaining about the heat.

Waving Hi all around! Have a wonderful day!

ciecie 01-28-2016 08:31 AM

will have a busy day today too! :D

YumaDeb 01-28-2016 01:09 PM

Happy Thursday, Everyone! :wave:

TurboLaura: DailyBurn is my favorite of all my systems. They have something for everyone at every level. The DB365 is 30-minutes, total body, with different trainers and a different workout everyday. No equipment required, but sometimes they demo weights as an option. Use this link to check it out http://dailyburn.com/invite/KRoNW. If you sign up, we both get a free month!

Check-In:
Urban Rebounding Compilation 1: Senior Bounding
Oxycise Level 2 Workout
Zen 12 Level 4 Guided Meditation

Have a tremendous day! :cool:

ciecie 01-28-2016 03:56 PM

ran errands this afternoon. power walked from the local mall to wegman's, a supermarket chain in this part of the country, and rite-aid and back to the mall. will work out to leslie sansone's morning mile in a few minutes. need to finish checking my e-mail first. :D

Diana3271 01-28-2016 08:58 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

This will be a quick one. Tomorrow is my early day.

Check-In: TF Fire 55 EZ

Enjoy your evening.

TurboLaura 01-28-2016 10:06 PM

Hi all! :wave:

Thank you, Deb!! I'm going to check it out this weekend. I'm going to get a Fire HD tablet for streaming workouts. I love Turbo but need changes!

Diana - glad all is ok.
Smilingin - it's always an adjustment but within a week it feels like we never left! :)

I've set an aggressive goal to have 50 pounds off by Mid April and I hope I can make it. Taking a trip to Iceland with a childhood friend and am SO excited to see this gorgeous country! :dance: I'm so ******* upset that I let myself get this heavy :(

Today: Turbo Fire: Hiit 30.

Smilingin2013 01-28-2016 10:38 PM

Hi all,

TurboLaura- Iceland! - wow - sounds so fabulous .......and your absolutely right .... A few days in and your holiday is all bit a distant memory ....

Nothing as yet - but hopefully will get a walk in soon ......

Diana3271 01-29-2016 06:25 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :carrot:

Laura Don't be hard on yourself. :hug: We have all been there, actually more times than you can even imagine. :lol: Hopefully we an all learn and keep moving forward.

Are we all ready for a weekend? You know I am. :D

No stretch for last night or Oxycise this morning. Today is my early day.

Have a great day and start to your weekend!

YumaDeb 01-29-2016 01:27 PM

Happy Friday, Everyone! :wave:

TurboLaura: Iceland sounds wonderful! Will it still be frigid cold in April?

Check-In:
DailyBurn.com: DB365
Oxycise Level 2 Workout
Zen 12 Level 4 Relaxation Music Meditation

Have a fantastic day and start to your weekend! :dancer:

teacher1 01-29-2016 03:40 PM

Hi everyone!!!

It was a crazy week. My furbaby had surgery on some tumors Monday but the test results are clear :) I've flaked on working out but I've done well with food and tracking calories.

today- ymca cycle 45 min

Diana3271 01-29-2016 10:34 PM

Hi Everyone!:wave:

Teacher I'm glad everything is OK with your little one. It is so scary to go through that.

Check-In: TF Fire 45 EZ

Enjoy your evening!

TurboLaura 01-29-2016 11:31 PM

Hi everyone! :wave:

Diana - thanks you and you're right. Was surely having a frustrated moment last night. I just have to be patient and celebrate where I am now, being consistent with exercise and healthy eating!!

Deb - It will be in the 40's-50's during the day! I truly hope it's clear enough to see the Northern Lights at night! The country looks incredibly gorgeous!

Smilingin - indeed!! I feel lucky to have a vacation approaching in 2 weeks in Feb.

Teacher - glad your baby is ok!!!! That can be so scary :(

Today: Turbo Fire: Fire 30.

ciecie 01-30-2016 07:56 AM

good morning all! had a busy day yesterday at work and a busy evening after I got home from supper last night! :D