3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   October 2015 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/306627-october-2015-daily-exercise-check-all-types-workouts-welcome-here.html)

Diana3271 09-30-2015 01:30 PM

October 2015 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

We do all types of workouts in this check-in. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month! :cheer2:

Diana3271 10-01-2015 07:42 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I watched Survivor and didn't get around to doing my stretches
This Morning: Nothing,Cody has an earlier than normal appointment at the groomer

Have a great day!

Raisin5Cookies 10-01-2015 08:16 AM

Totally flaked this morning on my yoga & meditation, but I'll fit it in at some point today. I stayed up too late last night and woke up too early this morning - it's taken me all morning just to feel human again!

Diana3271 10-01-2015 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raisin5Cookies (Post 5206163)
Totally flaked this morning on my yoga & meditation, but I'll fit it in at some point today. I stayed up too late last night and woke up too early this morning - it's taken me all morning just to feel human again!

Hi and Welcome! :welcome2: Gosh, I have been waking early, too. I think for me it's a age/hormonal thing. I can't wait to feel human again. :rofl:

Lemondrop01 10-01-2015 10:18 AM

Hello, and happy October chickies!

Diana - thank you for the new thread. You all will not believe this, but I forgot about joining this thread. :o Let me explain: I joined both accountability threads for Sept....the one where we log our food, and this one for exercise. Then, a couple of days went by, and I couldn't find this thread. I almost thought I had imagined joining 2 threads!!:dizzy: Anyway, here it is under fitness vids, so I"m back and won't get lost again. :)

Today's workout is supposed to be kettle bells, but I woke up with a knot in my neck, so it will be yoga instead. I need the stretching I think.

I'm glad it's October 1st, because it feels like I'm starting at the beginning with all of you chicks.

Posting that I will be doing a yoga video will make me do it. Everyone have a great day!

MartianMartin 10-01-2015 10:56 AM

My plan for today is to jog 7 miles.

Will report in tomorrow on whether I accomplished it.

Diana3271 10-01-2015 04:56 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Check-In: LM Body Attack 61

Lemondrop01 Welcome back! I set up subscriptions to the threads that I post in. It helps me to keep up with things. :dizzy:

MartianMartin Welcome to the check-in. :welcome2:

Enjoy your evening!

teacher1 10-01-2015 08:53 PM

Hi everyone!!!

Diana- I do sometimes repeat a class but I like to try the new ones that come out. I need to try more of the longer spin and sculpt classes. I tend to just do the speed sculpt classes. I need to up my intensity with classes. I've been slacking on pushing myself.

today- 30 min speed spin

Diana3271 10-02-2015 07:17 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :carrot:

Last night I added on: Sedentary Stretch from Perfect in 10 Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Have a great day and start to your weekend!

Raisin5Cookies 10-02-2015 07:45 AM

I managed it, just! I was exhausted and didn't get to it until late evening, but I did my set.

Already did my yoga today, too, so that's one job done. :)

I'm very pleased that my husband is starting to (finally) notice I'm exercising daily, and wants to do his own routine now. Woop woop!

Diana3271 10-02-2015 04:04 PM

Check-In: TF Fire 45

Enjoy your evening!

Lemondrop01 10-02-2015 06:35 PM

Hi chicks!:wave:

I have been having some major knots in my shoulders and neck,so went to the chiro today, and he told me for the time being I need to focus on yoga, cardio, and walking. Only very light weights allowed for me,and no kettle bells for right now.

Today I'm pretty sore from chiro, so will just soak in a epsom salt bath.

In a couple of days, I will be back at it. Meanwhile, I'm going to look around the forum for some good yoga vid recommendations. :yoga:

Diana3271 10-03-2015 07:58 AM

I don't think I will be able to do my regular workout today. I usually workout at my office at work. I have all of my stuff there. We are experiencing severe flooding here. The news is saying the road to my work is cut off. Today was suppose to be a strength training day. I might have to do a Leslie Sansone workout at home. I will do what I can.

Last night I added on: Slim and Limber
Nothing this morning

Have a great day!

kittystarlight 10-03-2015 11:55 AM

Hi all,

Jumping into this thread for daily exercise accountability. Haven't missed any gym days since Oct 1, planning on going every single day.
I usually go to the gym in the evenings after class, but today being Saturday and a rainy one at that, I decided to hit the gym in the morning. Was amazed to see how empty it was, got in my 40 mins of cardio and then did some floor exercises.
Will start weight training from Monday, been looking up bodybuilding.com for videos on how to use those weight machines.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Don't miss the workouts!

Diana3271 10-03-2015 03:43 PM

kittystarlight Hi and welcome to the check-in. :welcome2:

I found something in my stash of workout DVD's that I could do at home, without too much jumping up and down.

Check-In:
Tae Bo Insane Abs, standing section that's light cardio & toning.
Tae Bo Cardio Circuit 1

Enjoy your evening.