3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   October Walk Away The Pounds Thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/267295-october-walk-away-pounds-thread.html)

tubolard 10-26-2012 10:22 AM

3 miles and 27 minutes step aerobics.

masterptr 10-26-2012 11:41 AM

Annie,
good for you. We need to live a little once in a while...
Hey all.
sunny day but windy with Santa Anas blowing like crazy...
walked 10.5 this morning
thinking about doing just a bit more on the elliptical because of PMS eating these days.
I need to have about 2400 calorie allowance to even up.
I think I'll do easy 4 miles or so.

Have a good day all!

SunnySide99 10-26-2012 04:24 PM

I did The Big Burn Two Miles of Intervals this afternoon. I started a weight training program (home DVD) so I could not do a longer video today! I need to figure out my schedule with my exercise class, the DVD and WATP.

Annie - I'm sure you enjoyed your donut! I think it's fine to indulge once in awhile, it's not like you had 4 of them at once. haha!

tubolard - nice job!

Angela - hope you enjoyed your easy day.

AnnieDrews 10-26-2012 05:14 PM

Hello and happy Friday!! Did the 2 mile Power Walk With Friends with 2# wts. this morning. Think I strained a muscle in my upper back.:o Going to go over later and sit out in the cold and watch my son in the marching band at the football game. Enjoy your weekends everyone. I'm going to try for at least one good workout either Sat or Sun.

angelskeep 10-27-2012 12:30 AM

Howdy Annie-nice to see you again. I remember you from when I was here 2 years ago and you were the one who got me interested in the WATP stuff.

I'm late, didn't even notice this thread or I would've logged my miles. Today I did the 1st 2 miles of the 5 day slim down with 2# weight in each hand. Then I did just the first mile, no weights. Later, I did the first 2 and then the first one again, no weights. Did the first one twice more. I think I am done for today. It was 8 miles total. I remember when I couldn't even do one. So I'm sti working my way up after a whioe of doing nothing. Sprained my ankle back in May and it took forever to feel better. I've done the third mile a couple of times, but still makes my ankle ouch a little, so just building slowly to keep from re-injuring it.

Barb

Batrb

SunnySide99 10-27-2012 12:04 PM

I was going to take a rest day today, but I started drinking a new protein shake which gave me tons of energy so I decided to take advantage!

I did 5K with a Twist this morning along with another workout. Looking forward to fresh apple cider, donuts and a haunted hayride later!

masterptr 10-27-2012 12:26 PM

Hello ~~~ SunnySide99
Hello everyone
Happy Saturday.
:)

10.5 miles in the morning
going to add 4 more in a little while
Have a good day all!

tubolard 10-27-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterptr (Post 4510730)
Hello ~~~ SunnySide99
Hello everyone
Happy Saturday.
:)

10.5 miles in the morning
going to add 4 more in a little while
Have a good day all!

I don't know how you do it, 10.5 miles :faint: and then 4 more!! Wow!

masterptr 10-27-2012 04:24 PM

tubolard LOL
actually I took a long nap after the posting and having lunch now
my 4 miles will begin in about an hour.
it is hot outside 90 degrees with Santa Ana Winds.. very unpleasantly warm.
I'm going to do my walk on the elliptical machine
(I have one of those Precor machines with arms just like you see at 24 hour fitness Centers... for the money I paid for that thing, I could have had a few lipo suctions LOL)
Have a good Sunday and I'm so proud of you for not binging yesterday!!!

tubolard 10-28-2012 12:15 PM

Thanks masterptr. I would love to get an elliptical but the bank account says no way, lol.
5 miles walked. No step today, my lower back is a little sore so i am trying to take it a bit easier, I didn't do the twisting motion on the knee lifts so hopefully that helps. It better because I can't imagine not working out for a few days, I will if I have but to, I really would rather not.

masterptr 10-28-2012 12:24 PM

I hear you about not being able to work out.. that would be terrible.
I hope your back gets the message and get better soon.

13.5 miles in the morning
had a big egg sandwich after that.
sunny and nice outside today.
not as hot as yesterday.... it is nice.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!!!

SunnySide99 10-28-2012 08:06 PM

Hi everyone,

I hope your back is feeling a little better now tubolard.

Great job masterptr!

I did two miles today. Just counted and I walked 77.5 miles this month! Going to aim to complete 4 miles per day over the next 3 days so I can reach 90 miles!

Have a good night everyone. :)

AnnieDrews 10-29-2012 12:27 PM

Hello Barb!! WOW, great to see you again!

I did miles 1 & 2 from the 5 mile Fat Burning Walk this morning. Feeling a bit puny today, but can't leave work.:(

SunnySide99 10-29-2012 02:37 PM

I did one of my favs today 4 Fast Miles. Going to try to do 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk in its entirety tomorrow.

tubolard 10-29-2012 04:29 PM

5 miles walked. My back isn't as sore but it still aches a bit, I switched between 2 and 3 pound weights so I didn't strain my back during certain exercises.