Old 02-08-2013, 12:12 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 250/250/200

Height: 5'5

Thumbs up my zumba story

I LUV ZUMBA...it is easy nd fun my story is a bit crazy...so i got pregnat with my first daughter nd after birth i stayed weiging 250 pounds i was only fifteen years old i normal girl dat before weighed at most 170...i was depressed nd feeling fat fat. one day i was seeing the zumba commercial it got my attention i told my husband if he could buy for me cuz i need to do somethin bout my situtation...so he did i was so excited the first day it was HARD i felt dumb i felt lik i wasnt for me i could keep up with those pretty skinny girls i wanted to quit but i couldnt i would see myself in the mirror nd say no i have to stick with it.... also dieting is a big part to be successful my famliy is mexican so u could imagine how hard it was seeing them eat all those great fatty foods....after about three months later i was seeing my body change i was so excited it kept me motivated in a period of three months i had lost 40 too 50 pounds i was so excited it meant so much too me i mantianed for a while but then a big turn back came i stopped working out nd started eating anything that was at my reach i ate out alot practicly every day nd to put the cheery on top i got pregnat AGAIN i started gaining nd gaining non stop...so guess wat after birth i ended up wieghing 270 so here i am at this point again i am starting to do my old routin again nd i have bout a month doing zumba and guess wat i am almost down too 245 cuz now i am doing zumba and i am also a veggitarian i am so excited i would reccommened zumba to anyone who real wants to lose weight this is my zumba story
lindanathalie16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:01 PM   #32  
June Bug

S/C/G: 246/246/130

Height: 5'4

Default Ordered today!

So I gave in to the info commercial and ordered today. Im looking forward to trying this avenue as the exercise part of my weight loss!
changingmii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:51 PM   #33  

wow everybody love zumba
and me too I do
justinjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:33 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 275/209/190

Height: 6'1

I've been doing Zumba since last year. My friend has both Zumba games for her Xbox. It is mad fun and addicting. It shows how many calories you lose after every dance also. On average, I probably lose about 500-600 calories when I do it for an hour. Or more......I don't know. lol. But it has worked for me and put my body in pain.
LadyP2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:15 AM   #35  
Yo Yo Me

Height: 5'10"

I try to do 4 out of 5 classes a week.
Zumba is my happy place! =D
sunster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:31 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 198/171/140

Height: 5'3"

A good Zumba class can lift my spirits and keep me exercising because I *want* to do it. I have recently regained some of the weight I lost and Zumba is one of the things that inspires me to exercise. I will say even though I put some weight back on, I think it is Zumba that is keeping my waist smaller and more defined than it might otherwise be given the weight that I am.
faunaflora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:07 PM   #37  

I like the 20 minute Zumba dvd - until I learn the moves and get my nerve up to go to the class at the gym.
angimom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:43 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 234/see ticker!/150

Height: 5'6"

I started zumba literally 5 minutes ago. I'm sweating buckets, lol. I wasn't in a good mood today, so i said what the hay. I have the dvd set, and yea i felt weird doing all of it by myself but in the end i'm still glad i did it. I'm not a social person, i don't like public places. But this might be one of those things you really should do with others. I'm not a sucess story.....YET. But yea i see myself shredding lbs with this. And dont worry about "moving your hips right" in my opinion there is no "right" way to dance, as long as your moving and having fun doing it. Good luck to you and i honestly hope i read YOUR sucess story
CannaBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:07 PM   #39  

i just bought the zumba dvds and i want to know how much weight can be lost by doing the beginners plan.....i also want to know what to eat to help the weight loss.
luzcita is offline   Reply With Quote