Old 02-08-2010, 09:42 AM   #1  

Default Wii Fit/ Plus Come join me! Log your time.

I didn't see a thread for this. I thought we could log our time done on the fit as well. I do work out tapes in the mornings. But some evenings I try to sneak in some of the games or areobics. I do sweat, but I don't find it to be an intense workout. Just something to do besides sitting and eating. It's very easy to get the kids involved in this too. They love to beat me. Which they usually do. lol

I did 45 min last night and my plan is to do so again tonight with my dd.
losinginillinois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #2  

I love the Wii Fit Plus! I'm not sure how many hours I have, but my counter is silver now. I am trying to do 30 minutes on the treadmill each day and then an hour of Wii Fit: 30 minutes of aerobic games and 30 minutes of balance games. I've added hand weights to some of the exercises to help build some muscles in my arms, and am thinking about getting some ankle weights for some of the other exercises as well. Depending on the exercises, I can work up a sweat, but I think the biggest benefit is that I'm up and moving instead of sitting on the tv eating Cheetos!
Wiiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #3  

I did about an hour switching off with my dd. I also did a couple of Wii dance's. It helps when your doing something fun.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:47 AM   #4  
banned

I got a Wii for my last birthday, but it's being repaired. My husband and I only got to play it two days before it broke (Thank goodness for a warranty). But for those two days, I played between 2-3 hours in each session. We should be receiving it in the mail tomorrow. So, that's something to look forward to.
3FCer344892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:05 AM   #5  
Sarah

S/C/G: 193/184.5/147

Height: 5'7

I started the wii fit a week or so ago, last night I did 45 mins.
My legs and arms are aching a bit (in a good way) from some of the yoga and muscles exercises. Loving it so far though!
My favourites at the moment are Rhythm parade, Rhythm Kung fu, and hula hoop. Really enjoying trying out some of the yoga poses too, have wanted to start yoga for years and never got around to it. Now with my working hours I can't join a class because I work shifts. So it's nice be able to try out yoga.

I do the wii after work, it's a great wind down after a long day at work.
CardboardCutoutCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:11 AM   #6  
Sarah

Did 30 mins last night after work, will try for an hour today as I'm off
Old 02-18-2010, 10:39 AM   #7  
Sarah

40 mins yesterday and an hour today

Also tried the advanced Rhythm parade and did really well, only a couple of misses. Tried super hula hoop too instead of normal and that was fine too. Also bumped myself up to advanced rhythm boxing, couple mistakes with footing but I think I should get the hang of it soon enough. Might try to do more later
Old 02-20-2010, 09:23 PM   #8  

I started this thread and just kind of left it. Sorry. Glad someone is getting some use out of it. I actually have not done the Wii fit in a few days. But I have been keeping up with my WATP. I just ordered the wii active too. I am looking forward to trying it!