Old 08-31-2009, 09:46 AM   #1  

Question Power 90 and people here who have results?

Hi, I am new to the board.

I just started the Power 90! I'm very excited! However, I wanted to ask real people who have used power90 what type of results they had? Please the good and the bad.. don't hold back..lol I know it has been around for years so I know someone has to have some pros and cons with their results?

Just a little about me.. I used the FIRM 6-7 Years ago. I really liked it but I didn't loose much weight. Long story short.. I moved lost my step along with my VHS tapes...lol and well...... you can figure out the rest..lol

NOW... I am looking for something that will help me loose around 25 lbs and ton up as well. Planning on getting married soon and really don't want to spend 90 days on something that might not help me? (is this better for a man or a women for example)

As far as my diet... I am watching what I eat, staying away from lots of unhealthy carbs! Lots of protein, spinach, vegan foods, and water.. water..water.

Can't wait to hear from you guys!
number11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Hey!

Welcome to the board! You will get lots of support! Surf the site and you will find answers to so many questions and even get some GREAT recipes. Whatever program you are following; you can pretty much find some advice/guidance here.

With that said, to get a better understanding of the Power 90 and results and etc. , go to www.beachbody.com . I did and I found a forum there with before/after photos, tips and etc. I hope this helps! Also, I am on day 3. Let's do this!!!
RoyalAthena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/158/135

Height: 5'5"

I lost 6 lbs. I did it for 4 weeks, 5-6 days per week. I'm doing the firm now, but plan to go back to do the 2nd level of Power 90 in 3.5 weeks after a short time with the firm.

I did hurt my knee doing the lunges, so subbed squats or something else in place of them.

From what I read, most people see the most noticeable results from Power 90 in the second month... I had to switch it up because I was becoming bored.
colebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:48 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

the workouts are fine, cardio and weights, nothing new. Although the cardio workouts have stretching/yoga before the cardio which some people say isn't the best.

Some people don't like repeating the same workouts everyday, but just listen to your own music and get it done and over with. Count your calories and you'll have results.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:59 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 142/ticker/122

Height: 5'7"

I have it but I got bored with it pretty quickly and Tony sorta gets on my nerves. I have to have a variety - I mix and match all types - like I did 30 day shred one day this week, then pilates the next (actually to try to recover from the shred!, but you get the drift.) Plus I'm more likely to hit more muscles if I try new videos.
ShrinkingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote