Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 12-08-2006, 11:28 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LwyrChick View Post
I haven't been great about working out this week - but I did get all the laundry done, Xmas cards written, hostess gifts for the 3 parties we're going to this weekend bought, car serviced, groceries bought, dog groomed, and dry cleaning picked up...so that's gotta count for something, right?
Geez--where do you find the time????? I'm off in a little bit to go to the bank to get a certified check to go and pay for the lot we're buying for my in laws RV. They are full time RVers and they spend half the year here, so we bought a lot in a resort here for them to park/live on while they are here. It's like buying a driveway with a strip of grass LOL!
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 03:47 PM   #47  

I'm sure you will get back on track, Becky, I like SusanB's suggestion about serving sizes and stuff.

Thanks for all the responses on what you do with cheats and stuff!! It's always nice to know people are reading/listening or whatever. Yesterday I "splurged" and it only took me to 1500 calories and a bit. I like knowing that it won't put me too far off track

Thanks for the congrats, LwyrChick, and wow, you are busy-busy-busy!!!

I've been walking less, and studying more, but now I can go out and do things again Also, I am listening to chistmas songs and it puts me in the mood to exercise...I haven't the foggiest as to why, oh well!
sweet_talker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:00 PM   #48  
Think thin

Height: 5'2"

I'm so envious that you're done with classes, Carey. I've got another week. I haven't had a semester before where I had so many papers due at the same time.

Susan, your idea is great. I've been so flippin' busy I'm letting a lot of details slide. Since my indulgence the other night, I've been good (mostly). And I'm still exercising. I will try to package up some snacks for tomorrow.
Jazzbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:30 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 135/130/120

Height: 5'3"

Today I basically starved (not purposely) until my boyfriend took me out for an early dinner at T.G.I.F. Friday's. I had a full rack of baby back ribs & fries. oh & the dessert which was a small chocolate cake and icecream. that's a whole days worth of calories. lol. Tommorow I will wake up at 6am and exercise before work. I think I will also throw in an abs video in there.

Anyways, have a great weekend girls!
superstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:49 AM   #50  

Default Hi all

Just a little nod to let you all know im still lurking. Still havent recovered weight wise from thanksgiving but the good news is i have still been on m y treadmill 3 times a week. I have gotten bacl my endurance much quicker then i have expected. did 2 1/2 miles yesterday with some walk breaks. although the numbers are still the same i just feel lighter, like less bloated. this is without having taken my water pill in 3 days. Rx ran out. i continue to just eat healthier and have been lurking on the whole foods board. want to go bacl to as raw as possible. i continue to struggle to obstain from pm etoh and night time eating. good news all xmass shopping done and wrapped and all lights out.
healthywtloss4me is offline   Reply With Quote