Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 10-16-2006, 07:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 140/115

Height: 5'4"

Default How do you diet?

So new to dieting, few punds to lose where should I start, what are you on?

I plan on starting some light weight lifting, I know I should do aerobics, ugh. I might do that with my dog. But eating, that is my thing. My son and hubby are picking and only like junk, but I need something beter, and hopefully them too.
tummytrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:25 PM   #2  
Ilene the Bean

I feel that cleaning out your environment of the junk food helps. "Out of sight, out of mind" works for me. If my DH and kids want junk THEY have to buy it, then once home hide it in the basement or in their rooms... This works for me.

I count calories by using fitday.com, I weight train as heavy as possible and I run for cardio...

You need some intense exercise and clean eating to see results
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 12:53 AM   #3  
Think thin

Height: 5'2"

If you don't like aerobics, look for an exercise you like. Walking, for instance, or riding a bike. If you push yourself into something you hate, you'll quit and that'll be the end of it. Do something active everyday, even if it's only 10 minutes. And find ways to get a little more out of your everyday activities. Park your car at the back of the parking lot, take the stairs instead of the elevator, or wash the car by hand. You can be pretty creative with exercise.
Jazzbird is offline   Reply With Quote