Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 12-18-2015, 12:16 AM   #1  

Smile Can't lose baby weight!

I've never been big, prior to pregnancy I was btwn 48-50kg at 5ft2.
After bubs I weigh 55kg. I've been eating well and exercising and 1 year later can't still lose any weight. Too make it worse bloating makes me look even bigger.

Being short I notice the difference plus being inbetween sizes makes buying clothes not a fun thing.

Anyone been through this, have any tips/advice?

Thanks all
December10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 06:02 PM   #2  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

I'm not a featherweight, and I've never been pregnant, but I wondered if you've tried tracking your calories at all, even if it's to get a sense of what you're eating. It's easy to underestimate and end up eating a few extra hundred calories a day, which would stall weight loss even with exercise. Or if you indulge too often (even once a week and halt weight loss), that might slow things down. Those are pretty common from what I've seen on this site.
Penny105 is offline   Reply With Quote