See ya 130's!

You're on Page 24 of 34
Go to
  • Scales 131 this morning! Not gonna count it just yet though. gonna check again in the morning
  • Down to 135.1 today after the stomach flu hit me yesterday. Resuming normal eating will bump me back up, but I haven't see 135 in over a decade so I'm happy just to be near it. TOM was never really an issue before for me, but since last summer, it bumps me up & stalls me out for a week. Thank God the scale is moving, but I feel like I have to barrel through before AF shows her face again. HA!
  • I wish I would have found this thread earlier! I've spent the past full month struggling to get out of the 130s, then regaining and ending up back in them again. Today's weigh in puts me out of them by not quite an entire pound, but I think I'll hang around here a while until I know the 130s are gone for sure.
  • I have officially plateaued... No movement in over a month. I gave up chocolate for lent and as silly as it sounds I think that will help because I eat a lot of it during the day at work. Today I'm upping my activitiy level from here on out too... Not really all the way up to exercising, but up from lazy at least.
  • Kicking around the 133 mark, hoping to be out of the 130's by the end of the month but who knows!
  • Quote: Today I'm upping my activitiy level from here on out too... Not really all the way up to exercising, but up from lazy at least.
    Bahahaha! Love this!!

I'm laying on the bed with the laptop on my lap in jammies. No. Motivation. Eventually, I'll start to feel guilty & get up, but for now, my jammies are so cozy. Plus, DH & I just had sex...so, I basically worked out.
  • Yes that counts as a workout In my book!! The the only fun workout there is, actually. :/
  • Toni- have you tried upping your water intake? Or doing a high cal day & then jumping back to your low cal diet? Or just doing fruits & veggies one day?
  • Up 1.3 today for no apparent reason. Maybe ovulation. I came in about 100 calories under my goal yesterday & drank tons of water, so I'm clueless. Hopefully, I see a big drop tomorrow. I'm gonna pound some veggies for the rest of the day. Maybe I need to go potty...ugh.
  • I started upping my veggies... Been having salads and such for lunch the last few days. Its so much harder to eat healthy dinners when my bf is staying with me, because he eats like a maniac... So I need to focus on my lunches.
  • Noob
    Hey guys! I'm a noob, I just started today at 132 pounds. Any advice for those of you who've been plucking along for awhile? Anyone that needs an exercise accountability buddy?
  • Hey Nicki... No advice here, just don't give up and drink lots of water!
  • Where is everyone??
  • I'm still here. I've seen 132.0 a few times, hoping for 131.x tomorrow!
  • Quote: I'm still here. I've seen 132.0 a few times, hoping for 131.x tomorrow!
    I've seen 131 for two days now. Getting close to kicking the 130's butt good bye!