Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 157/146/130

Height: 5'6"

Default REALLY? That's all I ate today?

Ok I have now become quite aware of how little I have been eating all week on my days off- and how back-loaded my day is for food intake. Wow!

I downloaded a calorie counter for my phone before bed last night and have been tracking everything all day... I actually made MORE dinner than I even finished, because I hadn't eaten enough today. I woke up at lunch time, had string cheese, later on had orange slices and animal crackers and then was craving some of my birthday cake... so I had some, cause I'd barely eaten!

Now I don't feel so bad that my dinner is calorie packed... I had to get more calories in me. Though I do think the counter is off for my dinner because I don't think it took into account the cooking method (THIS featherweight has a junk food problem, and yes, owns a deep fryer.)

Tomorrow I think I need to try and front load my calories a bit more... but I feel like when I start out eating, I just KEEP eating. All day. Constantly hungry :/

~Katy
kakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 120/104/fit

Height: 5"3

That's happen to me too, especially if I woke up late. I only eat a light breakfast because I don't feel like eating a lot in the morning, and if I woke up late, I can even skip breakfast and just eat a lunch. So it happen often that at dinner, my calorie intake is around 300 cals. I'm trying to aim around 1200 cals, so I really need a big dinner to balance everything ! It's annoying. :/
Magalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 157/146/130

Height: 5'6"

I wonder, if we just slept 10-12 hours, do we *really* need as many calories as if we slept 6-8? I wonder how different daily calorie recommendations would be if they took into account the amount of sleep we get!

~Katy
kakers is offline   Reply With Quote