Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:33 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 137/115/107

Height: 5'2"

pointless, don't give up. I know exactly how you feel. Seeing good progress is my biggest motivator to work harder too. Don't punish yourself for not doing as good as you hoped to. I may have been doing some of that too. I'm still trying to get through this slump and back on track, but some of the best advice I have received was to just get a workout in. Just force yourself back into it. Working out really helps me to eat better, b/c I don't want to waste a day of hard work, KWIM? Hang in there! I'm trying to too!
skinny fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:25 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 189/164/145

Height: 5'6

I too had somewhat of a relapse this past weekend. Although I was totally aware of everything I was eating and didnt get that out of control feeling that usually accompanies a binge. I agree with what others said that when we are so hard on ourselves about strict diet and exercise and we give in a little its so hard to get our minds back on the right track so that our actions and bodies follow.

I know for me I woke up this morning and actually missed living a healthy lifestyle. I envied the people I passed on the way to work who were running on the side walk, taking care of their health and bodies by being active. Being healthy just feels better. I think if you remind yourself of how good victories on the scale feel and just knowing that you are taking care of yourself you will be able to snap out of it. Goodluck! I totally understand

Last edited by skinnyelle39; 07-26-2011 at 12:27 PM.
skinnyelle39 is offline   Reply With Quote