Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:20 AM   #16  

Height: 5'8

10 days later and I'm still 140. Last week I had a binge both on Monday and Friday, so it took a couple weight ins to get back down.

I binged when I feel anxious and last week was a rollercoaster when waiting for news from a loved one training to be an officer in the military. It took me a year to figure out what my trigger was, anxiety, and now I'm going to do my best to go for a walk or something until the feeling of wanting to gorge on bread and cereal goes away.

51 days left, 5 pounds to lose.
tater tash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:24 AM   #17  
Peace. Love. Balance

S/C/G: 199/128/125 (new goal of 115)

Height: 5'3

You can do it, Tater!
bananapancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #18  

Thank you!! And just an FYI - I'm a proud Navy girlfriend! (explains the anxiety)
Old 03-02-2011, 10:09 AM   #19  

Weighed in at 138.2 this morning!

Question: Do a lot of you use digital or nondig scales? For the longest time I was using the standard, non digital one. Last night I bought a digital, not the fanciest, but I wanted it so I didn't have to keep adjusting the dial. I used hand weights to make sure the number on the new one was consistent accurate. Does anyone get 'paranoid' that their scale is ever faulty ?