Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 05-03-2007, 11:11 AM   #61  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

lol...oh no walking, I do NOT have thin legs...I have MONSTER quads...which may actually be a factor in those 2 pairs of jeans never fitting well. I think my figure is best summed up by comparing it to Mary Lou Retton when she won the gold. But add about 20% more body fat and monster boobs.

fireplug with boobs also works--except I am more oval. From the side I look thin with boobs, from the front I look big as I am wide shoulders and straight on down
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:30 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Wow did I have a bad day yesterday! It all started out just fine, but I got to work and one of our regular vendor sales guys stopped in with bagels. I wasn't hungry, but I ate it anyway. I did opt for the healthiest looking one--it tasted like wheat, but who knows, and I did pass on the cream cheese, but it made me feel so bloated the rest of the day. Then I got all gassy in the afternoon. I blame the bagel for that, too. So, I'm home, not feeling too great and what do I do? Crack open a bottle of wine. I said I wouldn't do that! After a very healthy dinner (for which I was NOT hungry but ate anyway) the kids decided to fix ice cream with chocolate and Kahlah (my favorite) so I had a bowl, too. Granted it is the first dessert I've had in weeks, but it just topped off a bad, bad day and the scale shows it today. I've really GOT to do something! I'm still toying with the idea of a one to two week restricted diet like the detox part of Fat Smash or something.

So far today, I'm okay. Breakfast was 1 cup of pineapple and strawberries with two pieces of whole wheat toast (one dry, one with 1 tsp of jam).
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:51 AM   #63  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

allison, never mind. Life happens

I meant to eat pineapple today too... I've still got a mega bruise from a week ago...
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:52 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

well i may be back at ticker weight I was 134 this morning. Thank goodness. I have OP all week. My DD1 had her drama performance today DH got to go she was sooooo happy (he usually misses these things). I got my new weights last night and upped my weight this morning I am a little sre but not too bad we will see how I feel tomorrow (the scale may go up cause of this).

I hope everyone else is doing well today.

ennay~ I have calves like that also I have a pair of jeans that I have to fight with to get them off my lower legs but are starting to get too big in the waist.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 01:19 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I got my new computer screen. You guys are so big and clear!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:37 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 152/???/132/33

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy I'd like some cheese with that whine

I semi-blew it this afternoon. One of the dogs got my apple slices in the car - unzipped a backpack and ate 'em plastic bag and all. Labs are very motivated when it comes to food. So now I had no snack.

Then got into a situation that, without giving you a novel-length backstory, made me feel very anxious and depressed. Had to stay there an hour for work. Convenience store nearby and I nipped in and bought the LARGE bag of Doritos. Ate about half of them and then realized I really didn't want them and they weren't helping. And I would have to post all of this

Went online the minute I got home instead of throwing in the towel and getting the pint of Haagen Daaz after the Doritos. No TV tonite - don't want to tempt myself anymore. Reading and dogwalk, then bed.

Dawnslight You're making great progress. Soon you'll be able to EAT in the size 10.

Walking2lose You and I have the same body it seems. My DH likes to stick his hands down the back of my pants 'cause the waist is always so big if the hips fit.

Michelinwoman The dog/treadmill is great! I find caffeine, in diluted liquid form (diet Pepsi for me) works for water retention - it's a diuretic.

Dagmar
Mudpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 06:12 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpie View Post
I semi-blew it this afternoon. One of the dogs got my apple slices in the car - unzipped a backpack and ate 'em plastic bag and all. Labs are very motivated when it comes to food. So now I had no snack.
I didn't know you had labs! Me too! My Buddy one year ate a Christmas package--turns out it was a sealed tin of Hershey's kisses. He ate the wrapping paper, the thick plastic around the tin, and then, after breaking into the tin, the 12 ounce bag of kisses--including the bag and all the little sliver wrappers. We were cleaning up wrappers for days--sure made his poop sparkle!!!
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 06:29 PM   #68  

Hi everyone,
I am doing well, trying to concentrate and eat mindfully!
suerose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:11 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 152/???/132/33

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinnell View Post
I didn't know you had labs! Me too! My Buddy one year ate a Christmas package--turns out it was a sealed tin of Hershey's kisses. He ate the wrapping paper, the thick plastic around the tin, and then, after breaking into the tin, the 12 ounce bag of kisses--including the bag and all the little sliver wrappers. We were cleaning up wrappers for days--sure made his poop sparkle!!!
I don't exactly have labs but I walk ten of them (not all at once of course) every day. Love the breed but the food obsession is ridiculous. Had one chocolate named Fergus who polished off 3 lbs. of Easter chocs with the wrappers a couple of years ago. Barfed it up in my car and ate it again (with the wrappers) before we got to where we were going. I'm surprised that particular dog is still alive after some of the things he's eaten! He has also unwrapped my client's Christmas gifts too many times to count. And then there's a black named Friday who has, at last count, "eaten" 3 couches, 2 futons, and about 6-7 chairs. And Madelaine, who ate 15 lbs. of kibble in an evening. Someone left the food cupboard open and she helped herself. Couldn't get to her feet when her people came home - stomach the size of a watermelon!

I wonder if there is a lab owners/walkers groups with posts about the many weird things their dogs have consumed/chewed?

Dagmar (aka the Lab Lady)
Mudpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:35 PM   #70  
No Sniveling!

S/C/G: 168/130/130

Good afternoon everyone.

I have a black lab and she is ridiculous when it comes to eating!! That is ALL she lives for! We look ridiculous when I walk her, she pulls me all over the place but when my husband walks her she walks like they are competing in a dog show

Not much going on here today. No tennis today. My son's high school team played a match yesterday and they were 17-1 and the school they played was 18-0 and we beat them! It was great. One of our doubles teams beat their team that hadn't been beaten for 2 years

I have an actual night off tomorrow night! We are going out to dinner with another couple. It will be great to have a nice relaxing dinner and not worry about getting home to get some sleep!

Hope everyone has a great day. Talk to you later.
greatchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:18 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

We used to have a chocolate lab and whenever we went out we had to put our garbage can outside cause he would eat everything in the can icluding poopy diapers.....and I thought normal dog breath was bad... He would also chase the babies around the house and take their snacks right out of their hands as soon as they turned their heads but he was the best dog the kids could sit on him. He would let the basbies curl up to him and watch TV or use him as a pillow.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 10:27 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 174/137/135

Height: 5"5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinnell View Post
Wow did I have a bad day yesterday! It all started out just fine, but I got to work and one of our regular vendor sales guys stopped in with bagels. I wasn't hungry, but I ate it anyway. I did opt for the healthiest looking one--it tasted like wheat, but who knows, and I did pass on the cream cheese, but it made me feel so bloated the rest of the day. Then I got all gassy in the afternoon. I blame the bagel for that, too. So, I'm home, not feeling too great and what do I do? Crack open a bottle of wine. I said I wouldn't do that! After a very healthy dinner (for which I was NOT hungry but ate anyway) the kids decided to fix ice cream with chocolate and Kahlah (my favorite) so I had a bowl, too. Granted it is the first dessert I've had in weeks, but it just topped off a bad, bad day and the scale shows it today. I've really GOT to do something! I'm still toying with the idea of a one to two week restricted diet like the detox part of Fat Smash or something.
You and I were obviously on the same wave length because yesterday was rotten for me too! Hopefully today was better for you. I woke up and comforted myself by the realization that it was a new day.
KylieH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:48 AM   #73  
aka Superwoman!

Had a great day yesterday - DH and I are celebrating 6 months of married ilfe today, so we went out to celebrate yesterday We are both busy today, so we compromised!

We had green beans as a starter, the thinnest crispiest veg pizza you ever saw, and brownies and ice cream for pud. We shared everything and it was just enough. I also got a White Russian cocktail. I don't drink, but I just fancied a cocktail and it sounded nice, but boy was I rolling home after that

Today I had to get up early to iron HIM a shirt... I hope he appreciates it! I made him make his own lunch and breakfast this morning while I was ironing!!!! He is SO spoilt! I also bought him a Toblerone as a nice gift for his lunch! I was going to put love notes in his sandwiches, but since I made him make them then I didn't bother! Heh!
Old 05-04-2007, 06:03 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Good morning. I love to see featherweights shrink!
No dogs! We have a cat who talks to much.
Happy anniversary Jenfrus!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 06:24 AM   #75  
aka Superwoman!

A talkie cat... Lovely! I want pets... I'm going to get a goldfish or something.... We're not allowed pets in our flat, and probably won't in the next. I can't wait until we get a place of our own! I'll fill it with guinea pigs and rabbits and hamsters and fish and nothing that takes too much looking after! I'd get a cat, but I wouldn't want to let it out because of the horrid traffic in London. I've already lost 2 babies to car tyres.