Old 11-14-2006, 06:49 AM   #1  

Red face Thanks...

Thank you to all that welcomed me yesterday to the group. And, also for your inspiring stories. It really makes me happy knowing that I am not alone on this weightloss journey. I wish all of you continued success. We can do this!!!!!

Ramona

Happy Smashing!!!!!
Old 11-14-2006, 09:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 149/139/135

Height: 5' 3"

I'm glad you've joined the Fat Smash eating for life plan. I've been on many different plans since I started gaining weight in my 40's. Now that I'm menopausal it doesn't come off as quickly as it did and I'm starting at an ever higher number.

I've always been able to reach goal but maintenance is my problem. I think this plan is the one I can stick with since it allows you to go back a phase or two to get a jump start if you're stalling or gaining.

I did a detox day yesterday and it wasn't bad at all. Didn't feel like a "punishment" and the longer I've been doing this, the better foods I've learned to make for detox days. It was also easier for me to do one instead of 9 in a row, but now I know if I have to fall back a day or two during a week I can handle it.