Old 12-08-2008, 05:00 PM   #1  

Default new to this diet.. question about cheating

hey guys,

i'm on DAY 1 and incredibly excited but i am getting hungry. i had a sweet potato in the morning, meal 2: yogurt + pears + apples for lunch, tofu + mushrooms + persimmons for meal 3 and hopefully i'll think about what else to eat later (most likely oatmeal). i acutlaly love veggies so no biggie.. except i do love chicken which i can't have (according to book 1?).

just a question tho,
at about day6, i will be out celebrating someone's birthday and i know inevitably that i'll break the diet.. i woudl start the detox at a different week but i just coudltn' wait.

when and IF you guys cheated, did u guys start eh 9 days of detox all over again? added a few days? or what?

i'm so glad for this support group. everyone's so great and encouraging here too. i can't wait to hear more about how mcuch more yu guys lost!

thanks again
Old 12-08-2008, 09:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/141/128

Height: 5'3

It's your preference, either:

1) Restart the full 9 day detox (which the book suggests) or
2) Add an extra detox day at the end....

I personally would just add an extra day at the end..
Old 12-17-2008, 02:03 PM   #3  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I had this dilemma, and what I did was fill up on stuff at the party that I could- the food was all mexican, so mostly I had beans and salsa and salad lol, then I have a few bites of other stuff, I didn't go crazy and stuff myself with tamales and enchiladas. Then I added a day on the end

Make sure you are getting those egg whites and brown rice and beans in, because that's what helps you stay full. Lentils saved my butt for the first week of the diet- I made a HUGE pot and ate a bowl everyday for lunch.

Last edited by beerab; 12-17-2008 at 02:05 PM.