Old 11-17-2008, 07:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 208/208/150

Height: 5'6

Talking New to Site, New to Extreme Fat Smashing, looking for Inspiration

Hey Everyone!!!!

Well, I am new here but am already movtivated just by looking at the diversity of people, their weight issues, and how they have overcame their obstacles here on this site.

I did the Fat Smash Diet almost 2 years ago, lost 40 lbs, and gained about 20 of it back. That was my own fault, partly depression and not feeling worthy.
Since then, I have tried to start it back up again, but always fail at the 9 day Detox. Plus I have a HUGE issue with portion control. I would have BOWLS of beans for dinner, that cant be good. lol

So, I have decided I am ready to commit and embark on a new journey. Althought I have about 54 lbs to lose, I am going to start the Extreme Fat Smash Diet to try to get accustomed to portion control, and then possibly return to the regular Fat Smash to smash out the rest of the weight.

I am so excited!!!! I hope I can find alot of support, motivation, advice, answers, and even questions here.

Lets Smash It!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 09:27 AM   #2  

Default Hi and Looking for Fat Smash buddy

Hi. I am actually in a similar boat. I did Fat Smash a year and half ago and lost over 25 lbs (I'm 5 feet and weighed 125 at that time). I was successful at keeping it off, but due to my own issues with portion control, I ended up slowly but surely regaining most of it. Anyway, I am not familiar with EFS, but wanted to start the regular FS - everytime I start, however, I give in by Day 3. I guess I just need someone to keep me going for the 9 days, because from experience, I know once the 9 days are over, it's a lot easier to stay on track!
-bhagee