Old 11-09-2008, 01:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/180/150

Height: 5ft 9inch

Default how much can you lose in phase 1

hi
am brand new here.....and just heard bout fat smash. it sounds wonderful and not too depriving. just wanted to know how much one can loose in phase 1.- 9 days???
Old 11-10-2008, 08:56 AM   #2  
it's always something

As little as one pound, maybe as much as 5 or 6 pounds. It depends on the individual
Old 11-18-2008, 12:22 PM   #3  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

I lost 12lbs in phase one but I was also working about five days a week but It only consisted of walking for 45mins. Im back doing detox for the second time the first time was back in april now im on day two p1 good luck!
Old 11-18-2008, 02:09 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Well the first time i did phase one i lost about 6-7 pounds. But the most recent time I did phase one I did not lose anything! But I was working out a lot and did lose inches. I think my portions might have been too much during this last time. I did start to calorie count after phase one and still ate from the principals of phase one and I lost 3 pounds! So it really depends on how your body reacts to it. But I don't think you should deprive yourself on this phase one. Make sure you eat enough cause you can feel a little weak in the begging.

I plan on doing phase one again after the Holidays to give my body another jump start. But I have to say after 9 days on phase one you will feel lighter and cleaner.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:43 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 208/208/150

Height: 5'6

My first time around, i lost 9 pounds during the detox.
I was VERY strick through, and I did work out alot (mainly cardio).
The second time i only lost about 4, but my portions were out of control, i didint work out much, and didint stick to it as strictly.
Everyone is different, and will react differently to it. Dont be discouraged if you dont lose a HUGE amount of weight during the detox, it is beneficial to your body anyway, and I am convinced it jumpstarted me for a huge weight loss.
Hope that helps

Last edited by micami; 11-18-2008 at 07:44 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:40 PM   #6  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I lost 6 lbs, but I also didn't have much time to work out, I worked out like 2-3x a week then.

I just finished phase 1. Since then I've lost 2 more lbs, but it's been four days since I started phase 2.