Old 05-10-2008, 07:49 AM   #1  
Fat Smasher

Default New Smasher...and a question

Hello, all!

After really enjoying Celebrity Fit Club and gaining back some weight that I lost last year on Weight Watchers, I picked up the FSD book and gave it a read-through. I have decided to start Phase I on Monday of this week. I have about 80-100 pounds that I should lose...although my major goal right now is to fit into a size 14 (I am in a 20), with a plan to reevaluate goals after that happens.

My question is this...what if you get through the four phases and still have weight to lose? Do you just continue in Phase IV? Or do you stay in Phase III until you are at your goal, then moving on to Phase IV?

I agree that the book is a little light on information. I think I am going to check out the Yahoo! forum as well, to see if there is anything further information there.

TIA!
Old 05-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #2  
Ready to get to my goal!

S/C/G: 221/172/130

Height: 5'5

You continue through the phases again, alternating... there is a section in the book about that. Good luck!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 08:55 PM   #3  
Time For A Change

S/C/G: 225/205/160

Height: 5"5

Smile Back at it again

I to will be starting over again this Monday.....I had great success with this diet in the past. I got off track big time in addition to gaining back all of the weight that I lost. So I'm starting back at square root 1. Anyways to answer your question....If you have completed all the phases and still have more weight to lose start back at phase 1 just to shock your body all over again....... Maybe we can keep each other updated on our progress....In the meantime I'm off to gather all of my snacks.....I want to be ready.....Good Luck

Last edited by MissVee; 05-10-2008 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Changed ticker
Old 05-12-2008, 11:02 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/230/207 10% Goal

Height: 5'7

that's a great question! Thanks for that! Good luck on your journey!

Mary R